Oak Furniture Land or Oak Furniture King?

Hi guys,

I've been looking to buy Oak Furniture for a while now, and I've come across 2 companies...Oak Furniture Land (which I'm sure everyone already knows of) and Oak Furniture King (online furniture retailer). Now I don't know much about Oak Furniture King, but I liked the look of their furniture on their website. I do like Oak Furniture Land's furniture too, however I've read/seen so many bad reviews about them I'm reluctant to buy from them...Has anyone had any experiences with any of these two companies they can tell me about?

Cheers :beer:

Comments

• Francesanne
    Francesanne Posts: 2,081 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    We've ordered 4 pieces of furniture from Oak Furniture Land over the last couple of years and we're still very happy with our purchases. We've had 2 beds & two display units and all items have been excellent quality & look as good as new. With one of the beds & display units, we actually went and viewed items in local showroom & ordered instore. We've since moved & had no local showroom at that time, so ordered 2nd bed online & took a chance. Was good decision because the bed is gorgeous. Must say they are incredibly efficient with their delivery times & had all items within 7 days. We were very impressed with the way they kept you informed. Hope that's some help.
  • My personal choice is neither. I had a bad experience, well rather a retail awakening after I did a little homework on oak furniture.

I now use small independent retailers, like: Charlie's pine and oak

1) Price is, in most cases cheaper ... yes, even cheaper then the so called "sales"
    2) Better build quality ... next time you are in a show room, look under the table
  • andrewguk
    andrewguk Posts: 11 Forumite
    Oak Furniture Land is brilliant. Had some stuff from them a few years ago. Excellent quality!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure