• dawnie1972
    dawnie1972 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If you have a One Stop store need you they do 3 for £1.20
    A home is not a home ..... without a dog :heart:
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    4 item multi packs appear to have shrunk to 3 item ones, in the last few months ;at the same price though.
  • extrafisher
    extrafisher Posts: 908 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Post
    Seems like 3 for £1.20 is back at tesco. no sign of anything at asda
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    teddysmum wrote: »
    4 item multi packs appear to have shrunk to 3 item ones, in the last few months ;at the same price though.

Cadbury have reduced the size of their multipacks (for example Wispa bars came in fours at the standard size but are now smaller but in threes.)

The stance is to maintain a lower price whilst flying in the face of rising commodity costs.

I have seen 3 + 1 free multipacks in B&M and also Tesco more recently.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • meg72
    meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Because the bars are where they are, at the time they want them.

Most people aren't "money savers", they don't walk around supermarkets with phones/calculators trying to work out which product is a penny per 100g cheaper than another. They just look at a product and if they want it and have the money to buy it, they do.

This is so true chocolate is so much an impulse o00000h I fancy that kind of thing and must have it now.

I have not bought chocolate in a long time due to needing to lose weight to help the arthritis but the other day spotted frys cream bars in the 99p store and just had to have them. lol didn't taste as nice as I remembered though.
    Slimming World at target
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    DryfruitBazaar reported for spamming again :mad:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure