The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Comments

• lisyloo vbmenu_register("postmenu_14614579", true);
    Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan
    4_star.gif

Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,532 Posts

OMG - stop posting - start earning!
  • Lefs
    Lefs Posts: 48 Forumite
    nelster wrote: »
    Each of the 2 occassions I've made a property page it's sat for 30 seconds loading.

I haven't even made it past the irritating "please be patient, don't get discouraged" message, even when it takes forever to load!
  • barstool, got in, put dates in and got server error
    Born and bred in Manchester (proud of it)
    Now living on the other side of the Pennines
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Thats what I think, I will give negative feedback to anyone that asks about Leading Hotels of the World. Its not great publicity.

How harsh would it be that the only screen that loads without problems is the one saying ''The offer has run out, thanks for taking part''.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • Dipsy_2
    Dipsy_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    I am afraid I am giving up too, I got a couple of rooms on the travelinn deal, maybe if I brought some champagne and flowers and a blindfold I could make it into a five star break!!!
  • Further more it would be nice to know how they got through as if there is a promotion like this again in the future some of the rest of us who aren't so lucky may stand a better chance next time....

Information like if they were already in the hotel availability page at the start of the sale may be useful as I was on the pre-registered page at the time of the sale and when i selected the hotel it crashed me out
  • luckyjasond
    luckyjasond Posts: 1,172
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    First time in the "Processing your request" section. Probably will be stucked there forever or get an error....
  • nelster
    nelster Posts: 406 Forumite
    First time in the "Processing your request" section. Probably will be stucked there forever or get an error....

What process did you go through to get there ?

I'm on a property page directly and I am clicking Check Availablity based on my dates.
  • lauraza wrote: »
    A promotion meant to raise LHW's profile, is really going to lower it in the long run due to everyone's frustration!
    Have to agree, absolute joke
  • loserface
    loserface Posts: 310 Forumite
    I have been succesful in loading up the hotel page at least 7 times (the direct link). Yet when I 'check availability' it says SERVER TO BUSY or RUNTIME ERROR.
    Somehow Im not sure if that's the right way to go about it now.
    Thanks MSE!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport