Online Earning Sites

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Each site is different. What works for me, might not work for you.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 14 January 2013 at 12:52PM
    Wow Cally how do you find the time??? LOL!

I also have just started using consumer pulse - seems good so far :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • cally6008
    Some sites send emails when they have new surveys, some you have to log on and check. I don't visit each site every day.
  • foxgloves
    foxgloves Posts: 11,092 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I do Ugov, which is pretty slow, though I like the surveys better as mroe varied & quite a lot of political ones. The other one I do is Toluna. I've been doing this for just under a year & have had 3 x £30 Debenhams giftcards. Not a huge amount, but obviously that's a useful amount towards things like clothes, shoes, presents, etc.
    "For each of our actions there are only consequences" (James Lovelock)"For in the true nature of things......every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold & silver" (Martin Luther King Jnr)
  • fairyclicks
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Just added a few more of the ones i use to the list thats now on the first post - i'm finding them all again slowly but surely :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
  • cally6008
    Do you want another list to add ? I have a list of sites that I'm not using for various reasons.
  • fairyclicks
    Debt-free and Proud!
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Do you want another list to add ? I have a list of sites that I'm not using for various reasons.

Oh yes please Cally :) just trying to get a good list together for a reference resource! xx
  • cally6008
    I am not using ...

My consumer intel
    wonderbug
    crowdzoo
    harris poll online
    business opinions
    gfk surveys
    honest rewards
    inspired opinions
    just the answer
    my paid opinion
    opinion bar
    populus live
    survey network
    surveyhead
    thats-what-i-think
    we pay per survey
    woohoo bingo
    zoombucks
    youguv
    zoompanel
    superpoints
  • Hi fairyclicks,

I LOVE cantbeatfree.net... my second favourite GPT site after Swagbucks.

It's a great addition to Swagbucks, as it's the best place to do Crowdflower tasks and watch videos, also it has things that Swagbucks doesn't have.

I started a thread about cantbeatfree HERE.

:)
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • My good, bad and undecided list with my weekly/monthly targets and what I actually make is as follows:

~ ~ :j Good :j ~ ~
    Valued Opinions (target £10 monthly - usually manage £8-£10 monthly)
    OnePoll (target £3 weekly - usually manage 3 x £40 cash outs a year)
    MySurvey (target £10 monthly - usually manage £10 monthly)
    Populus Live (no target but between 1 and 2 x £50 cash outs a year)
    NewVistaLive (no target but between 1 and 2 x £50 cash outs a year)
    PureProfile (no target but usually cash out between £25 and £50 a year, sometimes a bit more)
    Crowdology (usually manage between £2-£4 a month)
    WH Smith Surveys (no target as surveys come in waves, have cashed out about £20 in last 3 months)
    Nectar Canvas (try to aim for 1000 Nectar points/£5 a month)
    Nectar Adpoints (have always managed 250 Nectar points/£1.25 a week)
    Swagbucks (target £50 monthly - have always managed to hit £50 monthly give or take a few days)
    Consumer Pulse (Only signed up in last couple of weeks but already have £9)
    Ciao (When I bother to review I do quite well. On average about £300 a year just from reviews based on 2 reviews per month. I do quite well out of premium fund and promotions but I don't have the time to dedicate to the site to make as much as I would like)
    DooYoo (Love this little site and cashed out £100 in a year from reviews. Harder to earn money than Ciao but set out much more methodically)

~ ~ :mad: Bad :mad:~ ~
    SurveyHead
    Mommy Talk Surveys
    Viewsbank
    Zoombucks
    Survey Network
    Toluna

~ ~ :( Undecided :( ~ ~
    PanelBase - I keep this one going because I really like the site but I hardly get any surveys
    Your Say Pays - Have been threatening to leave for over a year but because the surveys come in spits and spats. I keep it going although I only managed about £20 a year
    Clixsense - Have cashed out a few $10 in last couple of months. I find either lots to do on the site or nothing at all, it's very hit and miss)
    Gratis Points - Was a favourite of mine when I was cashing out £30 every 2 months but has gone down hill for me in last 6 months
    Vivatic - Was making £10 a week, then £25 a month easily but it's gone so down hill with hardly any surveys available and lots of non payments
    Mindmover - I like this site but surveys are like hens teeth. I keep it going purely because I like the site but it's no money maker
    iPsos - Had about £15 in this account and about 6 months ago couldn't log in. No response from customer services but I think hey merged with another site and my points were deleted. Have now opened a new account
    £10 a day challenge Jan: £163.31 / Feb: 151.61 / March: £163.43 / April: £142.84 / May £342.21 / June: £182.32 / £203.09
    £10 a day challenge August: £30.70
    Sealed pot challenge #6: Member 1965: £314.76

:beer: Every penny not spent is a penny saved :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills