Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    kathrynha wrote: »
    That made me lol.

Got to say I feel like the odd one out on here and in group not using any syns on alcohol

I don’t drink either :D
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    No I agree green tiger. I saw a post earlier on Facebook that said something like 'I'm drinking all this water and if I haven't lost 4lb this week I'm giving up' or somewhere along those lines
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yes tastes lush, 1/2 of it is your HEXB:D
    1kg 5% pork mince
    sage
    Chilli flakes
    4small slices wholemeal bread whizzed into breadd crumbs
    salt and pepper
    finely shopped onion

Mix altogether , put in a 1lb loaf tin, spray over the mixture with frylight bake in the oven 60-80 mins on number 4

Thank god I only for 500g of pork mince in the house and no sage!

Phew....... I cannot believe that it is lush...:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    No I agree green tiger. I saw a post earlier on Facebook that said something like 'I'm drinking all this water and if I haven't lost 4lb this week I'm giving up' or somewhere along those lines

I am sat eating a bag of popcorn albeit Metcalfe's skinny popcorn.... no idea what the syns are.... but tomorrow is a new day!

:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Thank god I only for 500g of pork mince in the house and no sage!

Phew....... I cannot believe that it is lush...:D:D:D:D:D:D

Its lush if you like Haslet:p and becuase i made it:rotfl::rotfl:
    I made it with 500g and half the breadcrumbs last time but got lost in a 1lb loaf tin:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    The picture of the haslet looked lovely, although I have no clue what it is.

I did think it was a weetabix cake when I first saw the picture.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evening all
    Well these past few days have been a long old way from the straight and narrow :o When I went to Marco’s my resolve lasted about well- five minutes :D
    I succumbed to tomato pizza bread, crab cakes with lemon mayo, sweet potato fries, slaw, spaghetti bolognaise and and the strawberry mess- Meringue, strawberries and ice cream :D
    Saturday dawned well and I had a breakfast of fruit, coffee, HiFi bars and cracker breads with ham. I stupidly forgot to take anything to the rugby so I had vegetable curry with rice (although there were far worse things I could have had, it was basically just big chunks of veg in a spicy tomato sauce with plain boiled rice) We had planned to go to Nando’s but were out off by the enormous queue so instead decamped to Frankie and Benny’s. The main was fine- oven baked salmon with baby new potatoes (no butter) peas, green beans and broccoli (no butter) with water to drink. However the starter (dough balls and garlic butter) and the dessert (choc brownie with ice cream) and the mocktail weren’t fine :D
    A sneaky weigh indicates not actually too bad but the scales will tell tomorrow morning :o
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Well done dawyldthing & tweets!

Another struggle day I'm afraid - we were up early as son was running in a half marathon so had breakfast (latte & muffin) in McDonald's.

Then we went up to see mum & had 2 chocolate biscuits & came home after walking the dog to two wraps.

If we had any crisps they'd be gone as well.

Must find time to do a batch cook - though at the moment the freezer is full of dog food.

Am going to stick at though - that 4.5 stone will be mine lol
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,572 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    :T on getting a loss tweets . It's not easy to stay at target.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend MrsR . I'm sure you can afford a little break as you seem well on target for your graduation goal. :)

Really enjoyed the film and time with my DH. :)

We split all the chores at home. As far as food is concerned, he does breakfast and I do dinner and lunch we sort out our own. I win out there because, as a friend of mine pointed out, we're more likely to eat dinner out than breakfast! :D

I'm another SC fan although I really only use mine for batch cooking soup, Bolognaise and chilli. Last night I made topgirl 's lush savoury mince. I portioned it up for the freezer today but I did have a taste last night when I got home from the dance.

My lunch/dinner was OK synwise but very low on Speed. Thank goodness for the lemon in the gin! :D I had steak, JP, half a tomato, one mushroom and peas. I think the JP may have had oil on the skin but well in hand with syns so not worried about it.
    I probably won't feel hungry again tonight but might try to eat a couple of satsumas to up the Speed. :)
  • Sunshinemummy
    bubbs wrote: »
    Its lush if you like Haslet:p and becuase i made it:rotfl::rotfl:
    I made it with 500g and half the breadcrumbs last time but got lost in a 1lb loaf tin:rotfl::rotfl:

I really cannot figure out what it would be like.... other than yuck.

OH has made me walk twice today for an hour each, and had me running up stairs of a bridge.... I have walked 13 km......Exhausted..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure