Vodafone misreporting

Options
2»

Comments

• KittenChops
    KittenChops Posts: 327 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Had a similar issue... My Vodafone account was meant to have been closed by Lee in WRT (somewhere in that incredibly long Vodafone complaints thread there’s a few posts by me), I even received an email confirming my account was closed. Except Vodafone left a few pennies on the balance so it would never have closed without me have to contact them again…
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Kombi82,

So I can help you further, email me via the form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I'll check I've received it.

Power14, I've checked both of your reference numbers and can see that they were handled a few days ago.

If you need any further help, let me know.

KittenChops - I'm sorry to hear that you've had to make further contact with us since August last year.

However, thanks for letting me know that it's been resolved again.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • KittenChops
    Options
    Vodafone wrote: »
    KittenChops - I'm sorry to hear that you've had to make further contact with us since August last year.

However, thanks for letting me know that it's been resolved again.

Erm... what do you mean 'resolved again'? It has only been resolved once, and that was when the account was finally closed (months after Vodafone told me that it had been).

Perhaps if Vodafone weren't so quick to revoke access to online accounts once someone stops being their customer, I'd have found out sooner.

Also while I'm here, I'd like to add that although I was eventually refunded, no one at Vodafone ever actually admitted they'd made a mistake with my bill, nor did they even bother to acknowledge the complaint I made.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Mo,

I've just check your email reference and can see that one of my colleagues has replied to you earlier this morning.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure