Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    nordwand
    UKPC - Gallagher Retail Park, Dundee
    • 30th Sep 13, 12:39 PM
    UKPC - Gallagher Retail Park, Dundee 30th Sep 13 at 12:39 PM
    Hi,
    Just looking for the most up-to-date advice on this, appreciate any feedback.
    Parking charge notice on windscreen this weekend whilst parked at Gallagher Retail Park, Dundee. Apparently there are signs (not immediately visable by any means) stating free parking for 2hrs as long as you display a ‘free’ parking ticket. Car was parked for approx. 1hr, upon return the applied charge notice states 60.00 payable within 14 days or it starts going up. Should we ignore this and any further correspondance? BTW it wasn’t the registered keeper driving. Thanks in advance.
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

859Posts Today

5,805Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Kezvic: @MartinSLewis @GMB Martin Lewis is a legend! Just booked return tickets to London for me and my dad for £20! Don't mind if I do?

• On my way to @GMB for my 7:40 Deals of the Week, incl rebuild your credit, ee power bar issues?, virgin train sale, Eurostar summer & more

• M'weekly email: Cheap stolen goods, 32mth0%, EE powerbar con? £17 HiTec, is solar worth it?, Virgin train sale.. http://t.co/jMBs9QbagJ RT

• Follow Martin