Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Comments

• mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    well done on the losses all.. fab! :j
    so far today..
    B: rocky road hifi (b) banana, yoghurt
    L: jacket spud, LF cheddar (a) with mixed salad
    T: takeaway.. chicken / green pepper in black bean sauce, boiled rice, 1 prawn toast.. mixed fruit with yoghurt on top

syns: 1 prawn toast 3.5, chicken in blackbean 5.. i'm presuming the boiled rice is free?

will have the other hifi bar later with a coffee :)

I've been on the lookout for maple syrup for my porridge but not having any luck.. have tried morrisons and sainsburys so far!
  • mich_city wrote: »
    well done! :j

Hi LittleLisa,

I usually have cereal, branflakes or 2 Weetabix (b) with a chopped banana

also, porridge (b) - made with water or 1/2 with milk from (a) then add some frozen blueberries in, they cool it down as they thaw and give a bit of sweetness :)

mullerlight yoghurt (or similar) with different fruits

am with you on the eggs.. if time to cook I sometimes have..

bacon on toast.. 2 small slices wholemeal (b), use tom sauce instead of butter (1 syn) or Philadelphia (a) can add tomato or mushrooms to that, grilled or a spray of frylight and done in pan

cheese on toast for a late brekkie, bread again (b) and cheese from (a)

beans on toast (b)

odd occasion full brekkie, bacon, sausage (Tesco healthy Living Cumberland 1 syn) mushrooms, toms, egg

Brilliant.............have lots of ideas for this week. mmmmm porridge with blueberries sounds good! do you make that from scratch of could i use one of the packets already measured out?
  • mich_city
    edited 7 December 2012 at 11:04PM
    Brilliant.............have lots of ideas for this week. mmmmm porridge with blueberries sounds good! do you make that from scratch of could i use one of the packets already measured out?

these all he (b) on EE

1 x 30g sachet dorset cereals fruity porridge cranberry + raspberry flavour

1 x 30g sachet dorset cereals fruity porridge apple + raisin fruity flavour + 1 ryvita

1 x 30g sachet dorset cereals simply porridge

25g sachet quaker paw ridge original porridge oats + 1 ryvita

30g scott's so easy original + 1 ryvita

27g sachet oatso simple, plain + 1 ryvita

35g porridge oats (unflavoured)

you can have them as syns of course.. different for the various brands and flavours
  • :TWell Done everyone. :TTo LOSE anything is astounding. To stay "on plan" is amazing at this time of year.
    :jYou should be extra chuffed. :j It shows real commitment to carve out a better lifestyle.

It was our groups christmas do last night, have been looking forward to it for 2 months but littlest was up all night on thursday - we think it was the central heating so I was tired. Then Hubby was made redundant yesterday. :( Then told he could reapply for a lesser paid role :mad: - we think this the firms attempt to get everyone on the new contract rules "Terminate without cause." It's hard not to take it personal as I know a lot of people are facing a jobless Christmas, but with him being a foreigner, it's easy for them to line him up as first out. *sigh*
    ANYHO!
    Meal wasn't anything more than a frozen -re-heated pub job, with ill mannered staff. Ruined the night. Came home early. Then realised it was my round. I feel like a cheapskate. *sigh* (for effect and all :D )
    The entire week has been off plan as per doctor, I hope to maintain now with a gain over christmas to lose after.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,164 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    shellie~sorry your night out was a let down.
    Sorry to hear about your hubby too.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Thanks everyone for your good wishes on the losses.
    I am keeping to EE All this week.

Can I count fruits as SF the same as SF veg ?

I am not a big veg eater but I love fruit.:rotfl:
  • I haven't been on the thread for a few weeks but still on the SW wagon. In 10 weeks i have lost 1 stone 3.

Today at class we were told SW are changing a few things and that oat so simple will no longer be a HEB. Has anyone else heard that? Really annoying as i have stocked up on loads of these :mad::mad:

February GC £26.68/£250

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,164 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I haven't been on the thread for a few weeks but still on the SW wagon. In 10 weeks i have lost 1 stone 3.

Today at class we were told SW are changing a few things and that oat so simple will no longer be a HEB. Has anyone else heard that? Really annoying as i have stocked up on loads of these :mad::mad:

If you are still loosing weight I wouldent worry about it too much.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mich_city
    edited 8 December 2012 at 11:22PM
    wizkid1 wrote: »

make some SW chips or wedges and have them with meals perhaps? :)
    I haven't been on the thread for a few weeks but still on the SW wagon. In 10 weeks i have lost 1 stone 3.

not heard about the oat so.. it isn't in our books but I saw it online as a he (b) so have been using that myself.. will ask next time in group!.. well done btw, that's great for 10 weeks in!

today has been:
    B: porridge he (a+b)
    L: hifi peanut bar, banana (was out)
    T: lamb steak, mixed salad, SW chips, LF coleslaw.. yoghurt, nectarine, plum
    syns: hifi 6, coleslaw 2.5 (I think) highlights hot choc 2
  • beanielou wrote: »
    shellie~sorry your night out was a let down.
    Sorry to hear about your hubby too.

LOL Beanie, thanks. You don't need to apologise for other peoples moronities ( not sure thats a word, but I am making it one now.
    wizkid1 wrote: »

A lot of "non-veg" fans at group started blending veg and adding it to passata. Broc, Carrots, basil 1 beef oxo = beefy soup. Follow it with fruit for your SF. after a few weeks of things like that they found that they ate more veg styles of SF.

Good luck for surviving the day. WE are off to various christmas things...mulled wine and mince pies everywhere! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure