BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Options

Comments

• welshdeedee
    welshdeedee Posts: 27,496 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lisav wrote: »
    But how many people will be kicking themselves come winter time, when they are struggling to get out of bed on those horrible dark mornings and this is back to full price?!

I would imagine people have better use of their precious pennies just now and can't think that far in advance.
    [STRIKE]30:22[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]30:07[/STRIKE]
    29:07
  • kettricken
    kettricken Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    I also have accepted the alarm, I was very miffed at missing the epilator and I didnt want to say no in case I dont get invited to later campaigns. I also paid for my steam generator iron wish I actually think is brilliant. However this morning my 7 year old daughter, came bounding in the bedroom singing at top of her voice, I really wondered why I need an alarm, but I suddenly understood the thinking behind waking gently cos I now feel awful.

If anything the points I get from feedback will help me climb up the honeycombs.
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine arrived today, have only just plugged it in to see what the light is like as I want to use it as a bedside lamp. It's quite bright, but whether it will be enough to read by at night I'm not sure. It's a different shape but quite modern. So I will try it out tonight. zzzzzzz
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • kettricken
    kettricken Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    I missed mine today by 5 minutes - damn - they are going to deliver tomorow.
  • indelacio
    indelacio Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Options
    kettricken wrote: »
    I missed mine today by 5 minutes - damn - they are going to deliver tomorow.
    I sent my guy a text after missing him by 20 minutes and he came back in the afternoon lol.
  • indelacio
    Options
    Anyone know what happened to the "submit bzz" option or whatever it was which was option 5 theres only the facebook, review, twitter, and amazon link options.... how do I submit ordinary bzz and video site bzz?
  • charis18uk
    charis18uk Posts: 447 Forumite
    Options
    Well, my lamp has arrived, it's quite big tbh. Bit fiddly with the buttons too and the instructions are garbage but I muddled through.

Strangely there was no bzzguide with this bzzagent campaign which is a first. It does make me wonder whether this is a genuine bzzcampaign and whether it's just Philips off loading old stock in preparation for a new model!?!
  • indelacio
    Options
    charis18uk wrote: »
    Well, my lamp has arrived, it's quite big tbh. Bit fiddly with the buttons too and the instructions are garbage but I muddled through.

Strangely there was no bzzguide with this bzzagent campaign which is a first. It does make me wonder whether this is a genuine bzzcampaign and whether it's just Philips off loading old stock in preparation for a new model!?!
    Haha funnily enough thats what I emailed jono and what my video says which Im uploading as my first impressions bzz Considering we're only getting a small saving on what we give out as vouchers and also the fact that it isnt even the latest model. And also I agree with the buttons its quite poor for userfriendlyness
  • annaojbee
    annaojbee Posts: 94 Forumite
    Options
    Bzz have a new campaign out - a Philips Light Alarm Clock at 60odd% discount. I've heard these go quickly, so head over there!
    SORRY - not allowed to post links, I'm new!
    I know this isn't technically a freebie, so can someone do the necessary for me please?
  • indelacio
    Options
    annaojbee wrote: »
    Bzz have a new campaign out - a Philips Light Alarm Clock at 60odd% discount. I've heard these go quickly, so head over there!
    SORRY - not allowed to post links, I'm new!
    I know this isn't technically a freebie, so can someone do the necessary for me please?
    You only actually get the discount of 6% as we get a 50% discount code to give out anyway. And its already been noted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure