Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    If you know what your after yes :rotfl::rotfl: going round in circles.

Spoilsport :rotfl::rotfl:

Give me an idea will look:D can't without an idea
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I just realised that Dove hand wash isn't on multibuy in A so you pay £4.50 for 3 and not £3 as on the list. They compared v M at £1 though still :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    locarr wrote: »

Thanks for this. M and S vouchers not so useful but sure can sell to someone in exchange for amazon ones. With all these insurance deals my parents and I have been doing we are hoping for a new shed eventually:j:j

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    3bay can be a pain - I had a N0wTV Pass removed and told I had to relist as Classified (despite it being a legitimate pass, bought from a high street store, but apparently you cannot offer digitally?). I did as instructed. I then got an email saying my advert has been removed for breaching the Electronic Equipment policy as a result of a complaint from Sky? It then highlighted examples including chipped boxes - it wasn’t electronic, it is a legitimate pass?

I give up!

Anon
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :o Yes house moving & The Stuff...

Already Mum is making lists of what can go & what to keep.

Anyone want 100 milk bottles with adverts on them? :rotfl::rotfl:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• hampydoodums
    Options
    Just a reminder of the Iceland 7 day Deal - Cheese :D. Went back with DH this evening and picked up another 4 packs each. This deal ends tomorrow (Tuesday). Three varieties to choose from, not just the extra mature :)

http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/cathedral-city-extra-mature-cheddar-350g/p/58238
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

That Sister has had biopsies & scans. We have all had a video chat thingy with her this evening from her hospital bed.
    Prof has been round & isn't hopeful about the position of cancer & laser treatment :(
    We will know more tomorrow at appt in St Helens.

So Good night - long & maybe emotional day tomorrow with a very early start :)

Bestest ♥
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    I just realised that Dove hand wash isn't on multibuy in A so you pay £4.50 for 3 and not £3 as on the list. They compared v M at £1 though still :)

was 3 4 2 in mine tonight

Added 3 to a soup and nescafe shop Nescafe NOT on offer just an inflated price in a's just now Nice apg £6.30
  • hampydoodums
    Options
    This is a good deal, both the shreddies and the shredded wheat are 50p in my P Stretcher. I now follow PS on FB ;)

D4_D38198-_ABBB-4447-83_F9-48885_AE2530_D.jpg
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    OK, have solved the umbrella, one with a lifetime guarantee from Amazon, £13.99 but that extra can be made up elsewhere.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport