Need help,rent arrears and dismissal

Ok I lost my job on the 26/5/16 dismissed for gross misconduct,I've already had my appeal hearing and awaiting decision,but I have dug myself a hole and don't know what else to do so any advice welcome and appreciated,literally from the minute I was dismissed I hit some kind of personal low,I drank the first 3 days with 3 other staff who were dismissed,since then it has escalated to cocaine and I have literally opened my eyes after a week or two even of living this way,I have no idea what I'm going to do I have paid no bills and no rent and I had a court agreement to stick to,I'm stupid I know that,but I cannot go to my rent officer and tell her what I have been up to,and don't make any mistake I'm not an addict,I just really hit the bottom,Amy advice please because I'm so close to disappearing under my duvet again and hiding from it,even knowing it can't continue,I have 4 children I am a good mum and I work hard,I don't know what has happened to me or how it has happened in two weeks like this

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    You actually rent from MSE..?

If not, posting in an appropriate forum will get you much better help!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure