alternative to curve

Is there card that can use another card directly as a funding source and mask as a debit card?

Since its impossible to get a curve card due the loops I am been forced to jump through (see my posts in main curve thread) I am curious if there is an alternative :)

Comments

• Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Chrysalis wrote: »
    Is there card that can use another card directly as a funding source and mask as a debit card?

Since its impossible to get a curve card due the loops I am been forced to jump through (see my posts in main curve thread) I am curious if there is an alternative :)

What hoops? I found getting a Curve card very easy. But since Curve is being billed as an alternative to Apple Pay and Android Pay I suppose those are the alternatives to Curve.
  • Just upload whatever it is that is required by curve.

You want a financial product, they want to verify your details, what's the problem? Unless you are trying to set it up with fake details, which seems to be the case as you "can't remember the email address" you used to sign up to it.
  • Chrysalis
    Chrysalis Posts: 4,154 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I cannot upload it thats part of the problem, the other part of the problem is they wont give me assurance they will not store it long term.

Be assured I have not used fake details, why would I do that? I want to confirm the email address as I have received "no" correspondence from them, maybe I typo'd or something but I dont know as I cannot find out what they have stored.

I have already decided I just want to close my curve account, and they cant even do that for me.
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I don't think there's anything similar to Curve at the moment.

Supercard was similar, but primarily aimed at foreign spenders. It was withdrawn from the market due to running costs.
  • Chrysalis
    Chrysalis Posts: 4,154 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    no need now, mods can close this thread, I will post update in the curve thread on my curve card.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure