Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• jumperabv3 wrote: »
    My 1st recommendation for 2017:

Discover --> Kiwi Wall --> UK_Dell_(6876) --> 204 SB.

It's a tricky survey, you need to read the description to get the idea what answers to provide and in the very first page most answers should be "Yes" or otherwise you will fail the survey on the first page.

Did your SB credit straight away?
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,195
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    If it can't be edited to put the details in a second post perhaps close this thread and start a new one with the short first post? I had forgotten how ridiculously long it is to scroll through.

Personally I don't understand what people are complaining about. Each page is a maximum of 40 posts long - by Wednesday at the very latest it will no longer be a problem.

The first post contains a wealth of information for those who are new to Swagbucks, and it will get a lot of fresh hits from new swagggernauts this week as the official MSE insert shows it will be included in the weekly email.
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • jumperabv3
    jumperabv3 Posts: 1,231
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Did your SB credit straight away?

Yes, within like 2 minutes I think, you don't see it credited yet?! :eek:
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks for the new thread happy swagbucking into 2017
  • jumperabv3 wrote: »
    Yes, within like 2 minutes I think, you don't see it credited yet?! :eek:

I have now thank you, it took a while or I was just impatient lol
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,881
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 2 January 2017 at 10:02AM
    Personally I don't understand what people are complaining about. Each page is a maximum of 40 posts long - by Wednesday at the very latest it will no longer be a problem.

The first post contains a wealth of information for those who are new to Swagbucks, and it will get a lot of fresh hits from new swagggernauts this week as the official MSE insert shows it will be included in the weekly email.

If if you are using the current forum or are not logged in the first post appears at the top of every page and not just the first one.

(Unlikely that it is an official MSE insert as the thread it links to has not been updated for several months so probably just a copied and edited version of the OP from the last thread)
  • JadieH
    JadieH Posts: 116
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    If if you are using the current forum or are not logged in the first post appears at the top of every page and not just the first one.

(Unlikely that it is an official MSE insert as the thread it links to has not been updated for several months so probably just a copied and edited version of the OP from the last thread)

I see the first post on every page, however my browser automatically goes to the first new post of that page and skips the very long first post. Assumed this would happen for everyone?
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If it can't be edited to put the details in a second post perhaps close this thread and start a new one with the short first post? I had forgotten how ridiculously long it is to scroll through.

no doubt we'll be on page 2 very soon ;)
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,881
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 2 January 2017 at 10:42AM
    Happygreen wrote: »
    no doubt we'll be on page 2 very soon ;)

Which makes no difference if you are not logged in or use the current forum version.

(I believe 20 posts is the forum default so next one)
  • Wizzbang wrote: »
    Good luck for the New Year everyone! 2016 was my best yet on Swagbucks, currently making £100+ per month and hoping for this one to be even better!

Heads up- just got emailed a survey on Cint and that added another 70sb to today's total, so check your inboxes.

:beer: Congrats on making £100+ a month! I barely make £10.

I think we need a swagbucks challenge through the year. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport