Be a BOOTS product tester

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    roh105 wrote: »
    i applied for this last month just had 2 tvs 3 sets of ghd hairstraighteners and 5 dvd players delivered for me to test and keep.

Oh my god thats fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • roh999
    roh999 Posts: 2,264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Oh my god thats fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:
    was just a little joke..
    Im known as the 'Fixer' if you have a problem,come to me and i can fix it for you.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    roh105 wrote: »
    was just a little joke..

I figured that but it still made me smile :D
    Would be nice though wouldnt it !
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • roh999
    roh999 Posts: 2,264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    YEP!!:beer:
    Im known as the 'Fixer' if you have a problem,come to me and i can fix it for you.
  • loobylou2
    loobylou2 Posts: 816 Forumite
    Options
    Well, have visited the e mail site and filled in my details. Just hope the forms turn up now. I used to do something similar to this for Elida Gibbs years ago and they did send me things. So, fingers crossed.
    loobylou2.Proud to be dealing with my debts and aiming to sort out the mess in 2013!!!!:eek:
  • mrwurzal
    mrwurzal Posts: 283 Forumite
    Options
    I have just had the forms through to register.

You need to be in Nottingham to be able to do the other testing, but if you want the freebies sent to your home to test then its all free and nothing more than a home address is needed!

I have sent just the form to register for the samples testing back and will inform you all of how i get on with it!!

Seems a good thing to me so far!!

Will let you all know in due course!
  • mrwurzal
    mrwurzal Posts: 283 Forumite
    Options
    PS: has anyone actually gone for the other testing that you have to attend??
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got my forms this morning as well - after the amount of response they must have had, I didn't expect them that quickly!
  • jazzyjustlaw
    jazzyjustlaw Posts: 1,378 Forumite
    Options
    I got the form today and filled in the questionnaire then realised it was only needed if I want to do the stay testing. I then filled in the other form and to test at home that is the only form I need what a clutz!!
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
  • tracy6697
    tracy6697 Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I've also received my forms today. I only want to do the home use studies. Can anyone just confirm whether I'm right in thinking that I only need to send the top sheet back (consent form)? That is how the letter reads to me but I wondered whether I was right because there's nowhere on there for my address etc.

Sorry if I'm being thick confused-smiley-013.gif
    SPC #229= £103.76(2014)
    VSP #11 = £74.11(2014) £85.55 (2015)
    Crazy Clothes Challenge 2014 £33/£100, 2015 £44 / £100
    DFBXmas2015 #10 £3000 / £3,000 (100%) :j
    LBM - December 2013 :idea:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income