Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers

Options

Comments

• DaveStrong
    Options
    A site i would recommend is compareattractiontickets.com a comparison site for major ticket suppliers.
  • Thanatos
    Thanatos Posts: 882 Forumite
    edited 24 July 2009 at 1:15PM
    Options
    Enicomb wrote: »
    Camelot 2 for 1s (one adult ticket, get a child OR adult ticket free)

(PDF Voucher); www. myvouchercodes .co .uk/outlink/1330/camelot.co.uk/28594

You'll have to fix the link, as I can;t post a real link due to pointless rules applied.

That offer expired a month ago (30th June) as clearly written in the t&c on the voucher.

Pointless post to go with the pointless rules you were so eager to point out? :p

There is a voucher in Woman magazine this week however (thats good until end of August) for same offer (mag costs about a pound i think) ;)
  • hm2k
    hm2k Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Anything for alton towers at the moment?
    No Links in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • suky321
    suky321 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Why don't Drayton Manor ever do 2 for 1. Grrrrrrr. I want to take my son to Thomas land, but £50 for two adults is too steep, although my child will get free entry.
  • mb75
    mb75 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi there - it's not so much for the major attractions, but if anyone is coming to North Devon on holiday, I'd recommend buying a copy of the North Devon Journal. There is usually at least a page of vouchers for local attractions in it every week. (This is probably true for Cornwall too - try the Cornish Guardian or the West Briton)
  • bambo
    bambo Posts: 59 Forumite
    edited 15 February 2015 at 11:53AM
    Options
    Thorpe Park tickets and Alton Towers tickets are almost always for sale on eBay. Tickets that allow entry only on one specific day can be had for around £10 - £15 each, but it varies a lot depending upon the day. Open tickets that allow entry on any day are usually around £20. Mature sex stories

Nice day out.
  • scousegirl26
    Options
    walkers crisps they are currently offering half price tickets for adults and children although im not sure how many tickets can be used per family im going this thursday to alton towers as a family of 3 adults 2 children so im hoping we all get half price cos ive saved up all the tickets i will keep updated
  • BigAndy_79
    BigAndy_79 Posts: 569 Forumite
    Options
    My sis' got me two tickets from her Tesco Clubcard points that she has for us in Thorpe park. The thing is, however, we may not be able to go. Does anyone know how long these vouchers are valid for, or if they will extend them for us ? I have just had an op., and may not be well enough to sit on rides.

Thanks in advance.
  • rilsy
    rilsy Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    You should be able to refund them. Normally they are valid for 6mnths. I had ordered 2 vouchers for Pleasure beach but was unable to go. Due to the fact we live in scotland and I knew we would not be able to travel in the near future I returned them back to tesco asking if they could refund the points used. I was quite suprised and grateful that they did.

:T
  • sarahlouise210
    sarahlouise210 Posts: 3,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Iceland are giving away a booklet of Theme Park offers..and one is half price child for Longleat. As there are currently no Longleat offers noted on this site I thought I would bring it to your attention!!
    I have had brain surgery - sorry if I am a little confused sometimes ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure