Working Notice Period and Going on Sick

13»

Comments

• Hi All

Quick update. I trained the new person as much as possible to do my job. Did everything I could to help the team in an upbeat positive attitude, but when I asked the question last Thur if I could finish on the Friday, they still said no I was needed this week, just in case!!!!!

Worked 2 days, so far, with nothing to do, except browse the web, as the new person is doing my job extremely well, thanks to my training. It is so annoying, as me and OH could of had a cheeky week away. Oh well it is what it is.

I have not asked the new company to delay start, as thought that was unprofessional.

Thanks all for the replies.
    well done for staying professional
    Don't trust a forum for advice. Get proper paid advice. Any advice given should always be checked
  • And also - thank you for coming back and updating us!
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure