BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 19 August 2020 at 5:11AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

BzzAgent is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

The old thread was over 340 pages long so it's time for a new thread.

Thanks to stuartmck for the original thread.

Old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1053593
Original thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=411325

BzzAgent is a company that deals in 'Word Of Mouth' marketing.
You register and they send you free samples of products and all you have to do is tell all your friends/family/colleagues what you though of them.

You then do Bzz reports and share on facebook and twitter.

They want to know how many people you told and their reactions etc

Sometimes campaigns can come thick and fast and sometimes you can wait weeks/months or at one point a few years ago some of us waited a year in between campaigns so dont be disappointed if you dont receive something all of the time. Since Tesco took them over, the campaigns do seem to be more often in my opinion.

To read more and sign up : https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    No fairy invite for me but I was on this back in May I think. I'm on the A2 milk and hubby has f&f clothing
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • kez1234
    kez1234 Posts: 2,079 Forumite
    nothing as usual
  • gellerbing
    gellerbing Posts: 349
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    nothing for me :(
    Wins: Cushelle Koala, Mama tea bundle, coconut ice cream recipe book
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Been on with Bzzzzz Agent for a long long time and nothing yet I see newbees getting 1 and 2/3 trials where am I going wrong maybe to honest? have filled in everything they ask honestly maybe I should start lying
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 27 June 2014 at 6:38AM
    rosemac wrote: »
    Been on with Bzzzzz Agent for a long long time and nothing yet I see newbees getting 1 and 2/3 trials where am I going wrong maybe to honest? have filled in everything they ask honestly maybe I should start lying

Surely anything from Bzz is a bonus?

Trouble is because Bzz has now got so big there is lots more of us applying than when the site was first launched.

I have noticed a few people complaining but to be honest I look at it as a bonus if I get a campaign, I remember a few years ago some of us waited over a year between campaigns.

I log in every couple of days and fill in all surveys but I dont get all the campaigns that some on here do. Got the Fairy campaign yesterday though so fingers crossed you get that one.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813
    Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Surely anything from Bzz is a bonus?

Trouble is because Bzz has now got so big there is lots more of us applying than when the site was first launched.

I have noticed a few people complaining but to be honest I look at it as a bonus if I get a campaign, I remember a few years ago some of us waited over a year between campaigns.

I log in every couple of days and fill in all surveys but I dont get all the campaigns that some on here do. Got the Fairy campaign yesterday though so fingers crossed you get that one.

Exactly how I would put it Sarah. I can remember waiting over a year for one. I am very lucky I have been on loads recentlymy best has to be the Colgate electric toothbrush :D
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • rosemac
    just checked back 19 months and nothng dont be downhearted there is aways hope if you are a normal everyday person
  • I'm doing the Compeed & Santa Maria ones, but got completely skipped for every single electrical one :(
  • rosemac
    I am skipped for every test had nothing nada
  • EndlessStruggle
    EndlessStruggle Posts: 1,342
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got an invite for Fairy :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing