Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mioliere
    • By mioliere 6th Jun 10, 12:02 PM
    • 6,827Posts
    • 71,655Thanks
    mioliere
    Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4
    • 6th Jun 10, 12:02 PM
    Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4 6th Jun 10 at 12:02 PM
    Hi everyone

Penelope Penguin has been in touch this morning and suggested that it's time for Part 4 because part 3 has grown and grown, thanks to you all for your hard work! She will add links to this thread so that we can carry on seamlessly.

It's wonderful to think that we are now at the start of part 4! It's thanks to you all that this little idea, started just over two years ago, has become such a success!

FOR ALL NEWBIES AND LURKERS - I have tried to post a link to a post but, for some reason, it hasn't worked. Until I have sorted it out, please look for post number 1885, which you will find on page 95 of this thread - it will tell you all about what we do! Do please join us!

For all those who may have been lurking, please, please feel free to join us! You will receive the warmest of welcomes and I just know you will enjoy it here!

KathyXX

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: 'Knit Your Square to Give Your Share' is a wonderful group that knits and crochets for charitable causes, both in the UK and overseas. They provide ideas, links to stockists, tutorials and other useful websites, encouragement to one another and, most importantly, handmade items that are distributed among deserving causes. For more information please see this post. Thanks to mioliere for starting Part 4 of what is, undoubtedly, a fantastic group.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Debs; 20-03-2012 at 6:40 PM.
    KNIT YOUR SQUARE TOTALS:

Squares: 11, Animal blankets: 2
Page 585
    • mrs-moneypenny
    • By mrs-moneypenny 26th Feb 16, 9:26 PM
    • 15,195 Posts
    • 194,265 Thanks
    mrs-moneypenny
    Oh they look lovely snap, I'm sure someone would be happy with a blanket made from those.
    Have a local library or church got a knitting group that would take they to turn into a blanket for a good cause.
    grocery challenge April budget £400 spent £236.78
    SPC~10 No100 : : X4 £1550o/t fund so far
    read your books challenge-currently on Paper hearts & summer kisses
    xstitch challenge 63 Celtic Christmas
    17in 2017 challenge 3/17
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

124Posts Today

1,920Users online

Martin's Twitter