April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• andym1989
    andym1989 Posts: 289 Forumite
    yxSdcMC.jpg

best search win for ages, Swagbucks must be a Doctor Who fan, currently at 138/??? for today
    Savings: £210
    DooYoo username: illusiveman

"What I did, I did without choice, in the name of peace and sanity"

"But not in the Name of the Doctor"
  • looie
    looie Posts: 706 Forumite
    Thanks for the new thread :D. I redeemed £25 in paypal last month so I am going for the same this month.

Having a grim day today only managed 21 :eek: really hope a ds comes up later.
  • Scarlet1982
    Scarlet1982 Posts: 270 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I just won too on a search 40 SB:D

Not sure how to post a pic I did a search on how to make homemade ice cream.
  • atti
    atti Posts: 224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Well, it's gone midday on the west coast and still no target. And it's too late in the day to bother waiting round anymore. Hope I don't log on tomorrow to find I missed it by 1 buck!
    #13 Make 2023 in 2023 - £2085.20/£2023
    #23 Save £8k in 2023 - £6642.66/£8000
  • Someone said on the UK page that there's something wrong and they're trying to fix it, but that might be speculation, it was just a member of the public.
  • Evening all! Hope you've had a lovely Easter weekend - I have, scoffed a fair amount of chocolate and, so far, Baby #3 hasn't made an appearance, so no labour pain for me, happy days :D

Last month, I claimed £35 in AGC - I'm more than happy with that (though, like a few still to actually receive most of those cards? I'm happy to wait though).

Today's activity - like everyone, no target, no registering of SBs on the lefthand counter, but I can see them in my ledger. Only on 28sbs - can see a survey but really not sure I can be bothered to do a daily today.

Best of luck to the newcomers, is anyone doing the 10,000sb challenge this month? You crazy dudes! :)
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    wow 10,000sb in a month?! that would be really hard!
  • starrystarry
    starrystarry Posts: 2,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Are the giftcards taking longer to arrive than they used to? I've had a bit of a break from swagbucks for the last couple of months but I ordered an £5 Amazon card on the 17th March and it's still not available. They only used to take a week or so. Is this normal now?
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    They have taken ages this month for me. I'm still waiting for 3 from 15th, 18th and 22nd.
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    Has anyone been credited for the Barclay videos on RadiumOne?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure