Posting ESA50, Legal Ramifications. Things you should know

2»

Comments

• miduck wrote: »
    So you are incapable of finding the information yourself? Had a feeling that would be the case! Bless you, in that case I shall refer you to the following TTFY FOI request, that covers everything you wish to know:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/dwp_post_handling_contracts

Do let me know if there is anything you don't understand! :p

No I was totally able to find it, however when some acknowledged Benefit Basher as yourself claims anything I will disbelieve it until they can back up their claims,

However I still claim there is a breach of the DPA with respect to the medical section of this and will be querying it with my MP
    The DWP = Legally kicking the Disabled when they are down.
  • miduck
    miduck Posts: 1,800 Forumite
    edited 6 December 2012 at 5:33PM
    No I was totally able to find it, however when some acknowledged Benefit Basher as yourself claims anything I will disbelieve it until they can back up their claims,

However I still claim there is a breach of the DPA with respect to the medical section of this and will be querying it with my MP

Acknowledged benefit basher? Not at all dear, I have claimed benefits myself, I simply choose to take a more balanced than zealots such as yourself. It is types like you that give the disabled a bad name - you are obsessive, you take things way too far.

How do you suggest that this contract differs from those of other DWP contractors? Are you now suggesting they are all in breach of the DPA also? :p
  • miduck wrote: »
    Acknowledged benefit basher? Not at all dear, I have claimed benefits myself, I simply choose to take a more balanced more zealots such as yourself. It is types like you that give the disabled a bad name - you are obsessive, you take things way too far.

It is Benefit Bashers like yourself that has has driven many many fragile people away from this Forum and on to Forums where they wont be attacked by twisted warped little minds like yourself.. Your vicious uncaring attacks on the disabled are a shame.
    It is types like you that give the disabled a bad name - you are obsessive, you take things way too far.
    Its pretty obvious why you live on your own.:p
    The DWP = Legally kicking the Disabled when they are down.
  • mazza111
    mazza111 Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    From someone who's not a benefit basher. It is indeed old news and crops up every month or 2 :)

ATOS/DWP have delegated RM to be their mail room boys, there are a few big companies use this method. I don't image the mail is opened on the shop floor but in a designated room.

For those of you who are worried regarding this. Posties not only have to follow data protection but also the Official Secrets act.
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • mazza111 wrote: »
    For those of you who are worried regarding this. Posties not only have to follow data protection but also the Official Secrets act.

Thank you for posting this info... it made me feel a lot better.

Pam
  • Parva
    Parva Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    mazza111 wrote: »
    From someone who's not a benefit basher. It is indeed old news and crops up every month or 2 :)

ATOS/DWP have delegated RM to be their mail room boys, there are a few big companies use this method. I don't image the mail is opened on the shop floor but in a designated room.

Can only agree with this. I was a postie for a while prior to my medical issues and the security is astounding. Forget to deliver one piece of junk mail and get caught with it in your post bag next morning, that's a major warning on the road to dismissal. The rules surrounding disclosing things are incredibly strict (and rightfully should be). I had debtors returning debt letters as 'addressee unknown' and had to return these as undeliverable whilst still posting other items to the same name at the same address.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure