Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    In other news

I got my cross and Blackwell soups

I got the 39p biscuits from Farmfoods...thanks bubbs

I forgot to get my kitchen rolls from Lidl:o

Tomorrow is another day:T

What's c & b soups? must have missed that
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Huh?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Funny little booger ds3 is, I knew he had done something because I could here him giggling :rotfl: he thinks it's funny cause I have bigger muscles than his dad :rotfl:
    In other news

I got my cross and Blackwell soups

I got the 39p biscuits from Farmfoods...thanks bubbs

I forgot to get my kitchen rolls from Lidl:o

Tomorrow is another day:T

Ooh you reminded me I had a soup email :) hope you are well and there is no point me saying that I hope you've been behaving as there is no hope in that :D:p
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got one of those mega packs kitchen rolls that was on hot deals :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Oooh our Simply Cooks meal was gorgeous:T:T

I might not cancel my subscription now:rotfl:

I brought out my special Japanese plates for Chicken Katsu:)

They are not round by the way:rotfl:

707595E8-81FF-4E63-8ACF-2A16AEC20DD6_zpswgaujgyo.jpg
    Looks yummy.
    We had takeaway fish and chips. Last time we went there was for the Amex small shops promotion - neither the charge nor the credit had appeared on my account yet :eek: :D
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    One shirt of OHs I did not particularly like and he carelessly left it on the dining room table :D
    He does realise there is a rule that anything left on the dining room table is destined for boxing and/or bagging for the next charity shop run - he does not realise this rule also applies to him and any belongs he leaves on the table.

so after a week of the shirt being strewn on the dining room table I saw :mad: and it did indeed get put into a charity bag. Unfortunately on the afternoon we were doing the charity shop run OH spotted it between the back door and the car and it was removed from the charity bag where it had taken up residence

He said "my favourite shirt!" - obviously not

Then he pinned it on the washing line and there it remained in wind, rain, hail and snow for about 6 months - I was waiting to see how long it was before he re claimed his favourite shirt :rotfl:
    Eventually at the start of Feb when we were going up to York for the weekend he finally rescued it from the washing line :rotfl:

You are a strong lady to leave it there that long. :rotfl::rotfl: Well done.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Funny little booger ds3 is, I knew he had done something because I could here him giggling :rotfl: he thinks it's funny cause I have bigger muscles than his dad :rotfl:

Ooh you reminded me I had a soup email :) hope you are well and there is no point me saying that I hope you've been behaving as there is no hope in that :D:p

Tell ds3, no treats from danger stranger now for being naughty:rotfl::rotfl:
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    Tell ds3, no treats from danger stranger now for being naughty:rotfl::rotfl:

Do you think I dare tell them I'm meeting you, mind you you are no longer a stranger so they may think I'm safe :rotfl::rotfl:
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    (((x))) MKS
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    What's c & b soups? must have missed that

You wouldn't have received the email as you are naughty bubbs:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra