Any concentrix outcomes yet

123457»

Comments

• SitAndBeg
    SitAndBeg Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 4 February 2016 at 7:49PM
    My oh my, .. "you have to understand that the problems you have with debt are of your own making" sounds uncannily similar to what the Tory's US welfare adviser Lawrence Mead says: "the government must persuade them to blame themselves" No I prefer this explanation why so many small businesses are under strain, and it comes from another American, but this one didn't inherit his wealth like Mead. Bernie Sanders .. "What we have seen is that while the average person is working longer hours for lower wages, we have seen a huge increase in income and wealth inequality, which is now reaching obscene levels. This is a rigged economy which works for the rich and the powerful, and is not working for ordinary Americans. You know, this country just does not belong to a handful of billionaires." Rigged for sure, just like this website is.
  • Poppie68
    Poppie68 Posts: 4,881 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    SitAndBeg wrote: »
    My oh my, .. "you have to understand that the problems you have with debt are of your own making" sounds uncannily similar to what the Tory's US welfare adviser Lawrence Mead says: "the government must persuade them to blame themselves" No I prefer this explanation why so many small businesses are under strain, and it comes from another American, but this one didn't inherit his wealth like Mead. Bernie Sanders .. "What we have seen is that while the average person is working longer hours for lower wages, we have seen a huge increase in income and wealth inequality, which is now reaching obscene levels. This is a rigged economy which works for the rich and the powerful, and is not working for ordinary Americans. You know, this country just does not belong to a handful of billionaires." Rigged for sure, just like this website is.

You need to take your anti establishment moans and groans down to Discussion Time, you have hijacked someone else's thread which is disrespectful.
  • Has anyone received a recent claim through? I'm still waiting and they won't provide me with any info over the phone. Sounds very dodgy?! :(
  • cook0891
    cook0891 Posts: 144 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    No. I first had contact in May regarding 15/16 claim. I then had provisional statement for 15/16 from HMRC saying owed £2500k. Fair enough. In same letter had provisional tax credits for 16/17 which said how would pay monies back over this tax year. I rang HMRC who said still waiting letter from Concentrix. Rang them in June and person spoke to seemed unsure. In one word was saying still pending but then saying all sorted. Heard nothing since so presume case closed but still half expecting something through post every day which not nice feeling.
  • I heard from Concentrix at the beginning of May . Sent all documents off . Finally received letter and documents back end of July , not heard anything since. I have phoned them 3 times but with no help . The last lady I spoke to there I said to her if I owed Hmrc money you would of sorted this by now her reply was yes ! My next phone call to them is this Friday. This is ridiculous and frustrating . I know they owe me money as my husbands self employed and I always over estimate his salary . :angry::angry:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure