Options

Comments

• TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    CODE OUT FOR IRELAND:-

IrelandRocks for 4sb by Midnight

Yeah lol Southern Ireland of course doesnt include northern ireland :)
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    TallerPaul wrote: »
    Yeah lol Southern Ireland of course doesnt include northern ireland :)

The 48Special code would have included Northern Ireland then I expect. Swagbucks did not distinguish between north and south unfortunately
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    The 48Special code would have included Northern Ireland then I expect. Swagbucks did not distinguish between north and south unfortunately

You're alright Paul cheers for sharing i was just having a laugh, SB is strange in a way like their surveys dont recognise northern ireland as being UK half the time and even when something for Ireland does come up its not applicable to my account i also noticed in their address details i have UK then choice of England,Scotland, Wales and... Ireland lol

I've had a very uneventful day not as much work as i planned to do i got stuck into Peggle or peg thing they have and was just playing tourneys all day lol so not much progress with trying to make some cash lol.
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    well i've made up for my down time while playing pegland pulled an allnighter lol, finally managed to get $5 cashout from gifthulk also got paid £3 from digital trends today, so so far from midway through May when i first started posting ive managed to cash out as alot of sites either verification still needed or requirements not met

Valued Opinions = £10 Sainsburys voucher (no amazon left in stock)
    OpinionWorld =£3 Amazon voucher
    Digital Trends Nurago GFK =£3 paypal for surveys i done.
    Gift Hulk $5 Paypal should be comming soon

Pending/Verify
    Swagbucks well i have enough for £10 but waiting for verification
    Getpoundsback £10.00 tracked but pending
    Inboxpounds £9 odds but £10 offer i done will be within 30 days....
    Globaltest market 290points
    Neobux about 2000 points

I prob got a few others but darn its been a long fortnight i've really put all the effort in and got peanuts for them by looks of things lol i don't know how you all do it, i've done everything i can possibly do and it seems alot of work for near nothing
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Morning, all! I just started "work" for the day. 25/90 thanks to dailies and TP - let's see how the day goes from here.
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    There's a 2sb video on both PL and TP wall for me and the same one on PL is also in my inbox.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • TallerPaul
    Options
    i know i said i was going to avoid gambling at all costs.... but i had a couple pound left of my overdraft and spared one for their new 515sb offer of the gaming place just deposit £1 lol they probably make about a tenner on the offer but well 515sb is about £2.50 so im at no loss and it tracked instantly, i just wish this verification postcard would hurry up by the time it arrives i might have enough for £25 jk at 2967sb saved up at the moment due to mobile verification refusing to work
    September Challenge
    Swagbucks £0/£10
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Quick TS for 100sbs at 25mins. Although when I opened it, they said 30mins but it took about 10mins and is on alcoholic drinks
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    There were two 1SB videos on R1 for me this morning, advertising rugby and Waitrose. If I didn't know better, I'd think that they were targeting these things now!
  • psychic_teabag
    psychic_teabag Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A Nicotinell offer on SS has credited 54 SB for just an email registration. Beware that it might try to install some software.

I applied initially from linux, and it said that wasn't supported, but I could have a download link emailed to me. I agreed to that, but when that arrived, I saw that it wanted to download a "print manager". I decided to bail at that point, but a few minutes later I noticed that I'd received the SB anyway :-)

It also offers to post you the coupon - don't know if/when you'd get the reward that way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure