Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• I went into my local this morning and bought some eggbods they are really cute thanks for whoever mentioned them. These also had lyclear headlice mouse and spray very handy to keep in the cupboard if you have school age kids! I usually spend £10 a bottle on that down asda!
  • We have the mugs in Canterbury, they are ceramic and we've had Tangled, Toy Story, Cars and princesses.Girls,if your store has the Paris Hilton eyelashes in, get them they are fab and the glue is brilliant,mine stayed on all night and several people complimented me on them xx
  • waddy80
    waddy80 Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We have the mugs in Canterbury, they are ceramic and we've had Tangled, Toy Story, Cars and princesses.Girls,if your store has the Paris Hilton eyelashes in, get them they are fab and the glue is brilliant,mine stayed on all night and several people complimented me on them xx

I'll second that, they are fab!
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• Hi All, I got some Bic marking colour permanent pens 6+2 free (permanent makers) today - same as these on amazon - £6.95. http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=BiC+Marking+Colour+Pens+%28Pack+of+6%2C+Plus+2+Free%29+&x=17&y=14
  • shortyslk
    shortyslk Posts: 174 Forumite
    Hi All, I got some Bic marking colour permanent pens 6+2 free (permanent makers) today - same as these on amazon - £6.95. http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=BiC+Marking+Colour+Pens+%28Pack+of+6%2C+Plus+2+Free%29+&x=17&y=14

I picked up some of these too :) They look good - i need to hide them from my son though as he always want to steal them thinking they are just felt pens! Not letting him loose with permanent pens! haha x
  • mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Finally found some decent bags for the bathroom bin that didn't cost an arm and leg (Mr T. drawstring) or weren't too thin to be of use (Wilko's). 40 15l bin bags with tie handles, nicely scented and sturdy enough. These were in Durham £land, I'd imagine they are in every store.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • We have some different Ben 10 watches in the toy section at the moment (as opposed to the Omnitrix ones we had before) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ben-Tunnel-Tube-Wrist-Light/dp/B0060AM2UA xx
  • 40g pots of Pringles 3 for £1 (original and sour cream and chive) xx
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Brilliant bargain, I got some Scholl blister plasters today, last time I bought them elswhere they were nearly £3
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Got Chorlton and the Wheelies DVD series one, two and three as seperate DVDs (seems rrp on these is £3 + each) - I thought it was worth it just to relive some childhood memories!!:)

I have also been able to collect 8 Snoopy DVD's (these too are rrp £3+) - have watched a couple and these are definately worth the £1!!! :)

Happy memories!! :rotfl:
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback