The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,285
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I have 131 but I didn;t click them all yesterday. These blue ones can be clicked anytime can't they?

My ad click time is 5am until midnight so I click usually about 2pm sometimes 4pm

thanks

Yes, I find the blue ones last all day :j I have a window open to the side and click them as I get on with other things :)
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £65.52 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    purplevamp wrote: »
    Yes, I find the blue ones last all day :j I have a window open to the side and click them as I get on with other things :)

Thanks I have them in another window and click back as I do other sites
    So hopefully tomorrow they'll reset.
  • Hi all, according to the Neobux forum, job 999574 - Find Official Business Urls, is flagging people on the sixth question. Steer clear!
  • jubilee63
    jubilee63 Posts: 33
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi, i have just joined with clixsense but can anybody tell me which payment method they use with this site. i have paypal but i don't think it is an option on this site. :)
  • jubilee63 wrote: »
    Hi, i have just joined with clixsense but can anybody tell me which payment method they use with this site. i have paypal but i don't think it is an option on this site. :)

I have mine paid by skrill but I have it paid in dollars so no charge for currency exchange and then I have it paid straight to my neobux account with no charges. Works for me. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • sangmmo
    sangmmo Posts: 9 Forumite
    Long time no see Fisher Tasks
  • nickyotron
    nickyotron Posts: 376 Forumite
    Just to add to this for anyone still considering which site to use for payments.. I've just noticed while trying to withdraw funds from Payoneer, they have a minimum withdraw amount of $50. ( I had $30 to withdraw from Clixsense!)

Wish I hadn't used them now. Browsed the site again and I've looked through bit's n bobs of what should be relevant info an still can't find any mention of this $50 minimum. :eek:
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,285
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    jubilee63 wrote: »

I'm with payza. But I think you need to read up on all of them to decide which is best for you. IMO none of them are brilliant. Hope they can bring paypal back soon :(
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £65.52 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • nickyotron
    nickyotron Posts: 376 Forumite
    Found this in my email, a reply from Payoneer. Which is slightly worrying...

"Thank you for contacting us.

This is an automatic reply. If this message does not resolve your issue, please reply with further details and we will be happy to assist you.

The Withdraw to Bank Service is unfortunately unavailable for your Payoneer Account. We're working hard to have it available for more Payoneer account holders in the future, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Sincerely,
    Payoneer Customer Care"

Sounds to me that I can't take my money out! EEEKKK! lol
  • Is there any way you could cancel the transaction nicky?

I would have a look if there is anywhere on clix that you could put a request in.

That doesnt sound good at all.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure