Insure4Retirement - Your Feedback

Options
Hi,
Thanks for visiting.

We have recently added Insure4Retirement and we'd love to hear your feedback if you have used them before.

Thanks.

MSE Tony

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Is there meant to be a link in that post?
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • nicmalauren
    Options
    Got a home insurance quote there, but came out nearly double the price of my last policy! :eek:
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
  • decafonly4me
    Options
    Hi Martin , used your link to Insure4Retirement and keyed a like for like Buildings and Contents quote and for me was £85 cheaper than my existing L&G policy! This was even disclosing a water causeway (Brook) which runs close to my property which my current insurer had never previously asked about. And using your link should bag me a further £75 Amazon Gift card within 90 days. (I have printed your link to info just in case I have to chase this up though) So, success. Hooray!:T:rotfl::T:rotfl::T
  • mikedej
    mikedej Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Same as NICMALAUREN, ha ha!!
  • DevaCaesar
    Options
    Not a good experience ....

- filled out form, promised 2 mins, but took around 10 mins
    - bombs out and then says give them a call (why would I do that! I'm completing a web form)

I'll stick with what I have, ta, but no ta.
  • indesisiv
    indesisiv Posts: 6,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I just couldn't bring myself to use and insurance company that has a 4 instead of for.
    “Time is intended to be spent, not saved” - Alfred Wainwright
  • Mysteek
    Mysteek Posts: 232 Forumite
    First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The link didn't work for me so I went direct to the web site and filled out a quote which came back almost double my current policy. And I am over 50 too :) Don't think I will be using this company as even with the £75 Amazon gift voucher it still works out more.
    MFIT #73 - Pay all mortgage off in 3 years[STRIKE] £46,400[/STRIKE]£34,295 PAID £12,105
  • Robin9
    Robin9 Posts: 12,102 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Been with them 9 years and meant to swop years ago. They have got very expensive.

Eventually offered a 10% managers discount -I refused
    Never pay on an estimated bill
  • skipjim
    Options
    clicked on MSE link and attempted to fill in quotation request for home insurance. Two thirds of way through form it had a bug and I couldn't complete. Went to their own web page and same bug. Phoned them to inform them of bug, they offered to do quote over phone (I declined). Then told me to avoid the question with the bug to be able to complete quotation. I did this and they were very expensive and will not be following up. The next day they phoned my mobile, but as I don't answer unknown calls (it was from 08450451530) I ignored. Went on to "whocalls me" web page and they appear to have a history of "harrassing" people so I wait to see if they continue to phone me.
  • gerryf
    gerryf Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Only good value with the £75 gift card incentive. £30 more expensive than cheapest quote on gocompare but much cheaper with the gift card, giving me home and contents for 20 quid. I don't think they'll be competitive next year. No problems with quote or website, nice and easy money saving exercise assuming that I get the gift card of course.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure