Freshstart Living : (Text removed by MSE Forum Team) : Trafford Press Manchester

jfraser
jfraser Posts: 2 Newbie
edited 29 August 2013 at 10:16PM in Praise, vent & warnings
I have just seen this message posted on another website

WHERE IS MY MONEY????????

I have been to visit Trafford Press in Manchester and it is like a bomb site. Freshstart Living sold these properties back in 2011 and have still not delivered. There is a petition outstanding to WIND THE COMPANY UP and PUT IT IN LIQUIDATION.

Now the PHONELINES HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED for Freshstart Living, FSLinvest, Empirical Property Group and PF Advisors.

Can ANYONE help?

I have now seen Trafford Press in Manchester and it looks abandoned. I have been to the offices of Freshstart Living Limited and they are empty and the phone lines are dead. Also, there is a petition outstanding to wind the company up.

Comments

• jfraser
    jfraser Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 22 October 2013 at 10:11PM
    Why do you not pay your debts Freshstart Living? - Yet more claims registered and unsatisfied last week. Are you going to file your overdue accounts at companies house as required by law? Are you going to defend the winding up petition against your company later this month?

England and Wales Orders & Judgments

Name Court Name Case No. Date Amount Status

FRESHSTART LIVING LIMITED ALTRINCHAM 3QT36212 20/08/13 £5,140 Unsatisfied Judgment

FRESH START LIVING LIMITED SKIPTON 2QZ46740 19/04/13 £4,528 Unsatisfied Judgment

FRESH START LIVING LIMITED NORTHAMPTON 2YN26468 18/01/13 £659 Unsatisfied Judgment

FRESH START LIVING LIMITED NORTHAMPTON 2QZ22139 01/11/12 £18,416 Unsatisfied Judgment

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)

Because FRESH START LIVING LIMITED does not honour it's obligations have now issued a winding up petition

Notice Code: 2450

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)

Companies Court No 4211 of 2013

In the Matter of FRESH START LIVING LIMITED

(Company Number 06816500)

and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

A Petition to wind up the above-named Company Registered No 06816500 of (Text removed by MSE Forum Team) , presented on 12 June 2013 by Roger Walters, of 55 Ennismore Gardens, London SW7 1AJ, claiming to be a Creditor of the Company, will be heard at The Royal Courts of Justice, 7 Rolls Building, Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1NL, on 29 July 2013, at 10.30 am(or as soon thereafter as the Petition can be heard).

Any person intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioner or its Solicitor in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 1600 hours on 26 July 2013.

The Petitioner’s Solicitor is Brecher, 4th Floor, 64 North Row W1K 7LL. DX 42701 OXFORD CIRCUS NORTH. (Ref SR/W11-9.)
  • The investors group are advising everyone to send details of their complaints to - a.penman@mirror.co.uk -
    andrew.penman@mirror.co.uk -
    investigate@mirror.co.uk - make sure you copy to all 3 emails.
  • Im a buyer at trafford press the condition precedent was not met by fresh starts law firm gateleys which is a clear breach of contract and gross negligence on the part.of gateleys ive been advised by a reputablelaw firm that gateleys are liable for each of our deposits and maybe more my advice litigate now before gateleys and their insurers fold under the pressure.of 100+ claims!!
  • reason2
    reason2 Posts: 362 Forumite
    "trafford press in manchester and its like a bomb site"

its been like that for years.. nevre changed.. i lived in chorlton mill opposite it about 5 years ago and looked the same then as it does now
  • pelirocco
    pelirocco Posts: 8,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    The director has started around 11 new companies this year
    Vuja De - the feeling you'll be here later
  • I wonder how it can be allowed that people are living in the apartments (of which I have put a deposit on one) at Trafford Press and paying rent to Fresh Start? I know because I spoke to someone; he told me that the electricity is via a generator and the bathroom isn't finished. Also no telephone points have been installed. It is a Health and Safety accident waiting to happen! Is there any way we can get our deposits back I wonder?
  • Although they now claim to be at 7 Empress Street, Old Trafford, Manchester, M27 8FF, I could find no sign of them there. The telephone number is 0845 259 1904. Or you can get them at urbanblox on 0845 653 1029.

My experience:

Pre-contract, Fresh Start Living Limited misrepresented to me they owned property but didn't; They also misrepresented the timescale to exchange and completion. On the basis of their misrepresentations I paid a deposit.

FSL took my deposit money of £xx,xxx without supplying property and have not returned my deposit for over 2 YEARS.. They have no valid excuse. They ignore all contact requests.

They obtained my deposit by deception and simply refused to give it back despite obtaining a court order to repay it (CCJ) and sending the Bailifs round.

They have numerous active CCJ's against them.

A few helpful but negative posts have been filtered out despite being FACTUAL. I would be surprised if this post isn't removed.

Fresh Start Living Limited have been taken to court many times for not paying their debts i.e. at Luton Court on 15th January 2013. Google this case or you can phone the court to confirm this.

An investor has applied to the courts to have the company shut down.

The One Show on the BBC are doing an expos! very soon and will be filming in Manchester THIS FRIDAY. If you have been a victim and lost money to Fresh Start Living please contact the BBC One Show and help protect further victims by raising awareness.

BBC Contact:mark.rainsforth(at)bbc.co.uk
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Please don't spam the forum with multiple copies of the same post. It is a breach of the forum rules you read and signed/checked when you joined today.

(No matter how well-intentioned your efforts may be).
  • bod1467 wrote: »
    Please don't spam the forum with multiple copies of the same post. It is a breach of the forum rules you read and signed/checked when you joined today.

(No matter how well-intentioned your efforts may be).

Sorry, message understood loud and clear!
  • christina_b_2
    christina_b_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 5 January 2014 at 7:33AM
    Freshstart Living was selling investment units (text removed by MSE Forum Team) . It turned out to be a disastrous investment for many as can be seen by numerous postings on the Internet. It was also a nightmare for all the students who were suddenly left without accommodation and had to move out when the fire authorities moved in.

When the bad publicity came they changed the name of the building to "The Fort".

This property is now being marketed to investors under the new name of Summer berry Residences.

Does anyone know if this is still the same outfit?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure