Personal Injury Claim Advice

Options
Hi all- - im looking for some advice regarding a potential claim

I’m a maintence guy for McDonald’s restaurants which is on a retail park which is owned by Hammerson UK

I was at work on Sunday morning and I was taking the OSCAR (Oil Unit with 4 wheels) to the delivery truck so the oil can be taken away when the oil unit caught in a pot hole, the front of the unit came forward and as I tried to push the unit up the whole unit came down and crushed my hand which ended up in me breaking my middle finger on my right hand and also receiving soft tissue damage to my forehand.

McDonald’s pays rent and a maintenance fee to Hammerson UK and Hammerson have a private company called CFS which undertakes site facilities and security and then Hammerson also has another company contracted called Workman which is a property management firm which is responsible for maintenance.

CFS are onsite at the retail park and undertake some aspects of maintenance but not all, there are many kerbs which are raise by a few inches in the car park and are very loose, they take the kerb Stone out and take any dirty and stones out which then the kerb becomes level but over time they rise back up.

I’ve reported the issues of the potholes and kerbs for months but no permanent solution has been taken to sort the situation out.

Does anyone think I have a possible claim and if so how much do you think I could receive in compensation?

Thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport