Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Comments

• jaxjax123 wrote: »
    You're getting the same page as me and I can't book either.

I logged into my sun account and went to 'Perks'. Listed with the current perks available it has the £9.50 holidays - lick through from there if not go to https://www.thesun.co.uk/FIRST
  • kev-g
    kev-g Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    aldoinho wrote: »
    is it possible to book a sun holiday online for 10 people does anyone know???

Maximum party size from the drop down menu is 8
  • 24/7 even lol
  • out of curiosity what time was the code cracked last time?
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr Seuss
    :love: I Married My Prince Charming 01.06.13:kisses2:
  • My husband definitely thinks Sunday newspapers will be on sale in London at 10pm
  • Hello all quite I am a bit new to this, think its great that people are trying to crack the last code. I take it they are just trying like aa01 aa02 aa03 and so on? I do have a few hours spare at work and am willing to try and help crack it if someone can give me a tip on best way to go about it and which letters to try?
  • To the people who are paying the Sun Perks full membership..Are you getting a different application form to the regular folks, so a booking form that ask you for a reference number and codes, as I've been a full subscription paying customer for a couple of weeks (I did the £1 trial, and am now pay £8 a month) BUT when I click through sun perks, it's asking me for a reference number and pin, which I don't have, and is also asking me to fill in 10 codes.

Please help?!

I go to perks......then £9.50 holidays then click that link and I'm getting 10 codes word page. I pay £8 a month too :( not only that but them days out 2 for 1s are a crock of !!!!. Says Wacky warehouse is included. Wacky head office say they have no affiliation or offer with the Sun going on. Angry angry angry!
  • dsleazy wrote: »
    Anyone notice that they actually call it Butlins in the brochure this time rather than the usual non-descript park in Bognor, Minehead and Skeggy..

yes it does for skeggy - 40 - Butlins, Skegness so im guessing it would for the rest
  • jase666 wrote: »
    Maybe its time to start listing early opening newsagents by area?

I know one in walsall that said he opens at 6 on sundays lol! :beer:

Our local onestop opens at 6am
  • Louok
    Louok Posts: 16 Forumite
    Does anyone live near a motorway service station that could nip and serif they have had their newspaper delivery? Just a thought as they are open 25/7

Central london is the best place to start, most other service stations won't get theirs until around 5am. I've already started ringing the London ones no luck getting an answer yet....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure