Beware karcheroutlet.co.uk

Comments

• loztiggy
    loztiggy Posts: 355 Forumite
    I emailed enquiries@karcher.co.uk and complained about the outlet and was promptly called and offered an upgrade.
  • kevykat
    kevykat Posts: 13 Forumite
    so getting a new one sent out and getting something for my inconvenience dunno what though
  • smurfitt
    smurfitt Posts: 15 Forumite
    Website states 2-3 days for delivery. Still waiting 13 days later. They have no phone number but you can request a call through their website.
    However, they don't call and just send an email with promises of a 'no later than' date for delivery but still no goods.
    It appears I'm not the only one who has experienced problems with this outlet so will be contacting Karcher to complain.
  • This is a very frustrating website, they didn't delivery after 3 weeks they called me back to say they no stock. The problem is they have no telephone number, I managed to finally get the number which 01293 778747. That is there customer service number.
  • abscomm
    abscomm Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 7 January 2013 at 2:22PM
    I have read all the comments here and I have to say that whatever bad experiences people may have had in the past, there was none of that with my recent purchase.

I ordered a refurbished Karcher unit at a very reasonable price. The website was very easy to navigate, all the contact information was very clearly displayed. My order was acknowledged immediately and emails were sent out at each stage of the order completion process. The unit arrived on my door step within 3 working days (it actually only took 2) as promised in pristine working condition, there were only a few very minor scratches on the casing which were entirley cosmetic as I would expect with a manufacturer refurbished model.

All in all, it was a wonderful purchasing experience and I would not hesitate one little bit in ordering from Karcher Outlet in the future if needs arise. I think Money Saving Expert should take heed of this and if not remove the previous comments then they should provide a disclaimer that the company in question Karcher Outlet in this case may have taken a good hard look at their operation and rectified previously existing problems.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,695
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    A newbie with just too much glowing praise ...... mmmmm .........
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    And 7 MONTHS after the last comments.....mmmmmmmm.........
  • eschaton
    eschaton Posts: 2,023
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    molerat wrote: »
    A newbie with just too much glowing praise ...... mmmmm .........

As dodgy as it looks, to be fair, the post may be accurate.

I ordered a Window Vac and a Vacuum for the car a few months ago. Great prices, very well packaged and fast delivery.

I would recommend and I definitely don't work for them :)
  • it seems the Karcher outlet is now owned/run by CleanStore .....who one of the older post in this thread referred to as being a better option...
    Ordered pressure washer yesterday - awaiting delivery this morning between 7.30 and 12 by Citilink, as confirmed by text message sent yesterday evening...

will let you know what happens ;)
  • I ordered a refurbished bundle k3550 and T200 on Monday, arrived Wednesday and had a fault - water pouring out from the insides. Left a message and was contacted within 1 hour. Was picked up on Thursday and am waiting for a replacement. Will keep you all informed as to how this progresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure