Comments

• chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This weeks prize is a Toshiba 32RL953B 32-inch widescreen TV

Answer required- A (High Definition)

text.. WN followed by a space then A
    plus your name & address to 63333.. texts cost 50p + sn

**Just entered by phone and realised message says 'Leave answer'. Not sure it matters but in future I will put the answer as well as the letter for the phone entry in case anyone feels safer giving both, as I did. Text entry remains as per instuctions**

phone.. 09010 105 078 .. calls charged at 51p (from landlines, mobiles may cost more)

Lines close at noon Thursday 22nd November
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This weeks prize is series 2 of James May's Man Lab. 10 to be won.

To enter:

Phone 09010 302 444 and follow instructions - calls should cost no more than 26p.

OR

Text WN followed by a space and your name and address to 84555 - costs 25p + snc.

Lines close at noon Thursday 22nd November
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • Essentials December Crossword

ANSWER: TODDLE

Three nights midweek break at the 5 star Gold Award Updown Cottage in Shaftesbury which sleeps up to 6 people.
    Food and travel are not included. Subject to availability and excludes school holidays and weekends. Must be taken by 31st March 2013. No cash alternative, T&C apply.

Call 0901 819 0702 to enter. BT calls cost 26p per minute and last approx 2 minutes.

Text ESSWORDA followed by a space then your answer, name, house no and postcode to 83088

Texts cost 50p each plus your network charge. End text with NO INFO if you don’t want offers etc
  • ESSTREAT2 01
    Win a jar of GLAMGLOW, a ten minute anti ageing facial in a jar

ESSTREAT2 02
    Win a pair of limited edition sheepskin gold boots from Mou

ESSTREAT2 03
    Win a set of eight Coloniali Seductive Elixir Scents

ESSTREAT2 04
    Win a set of vintage look wooden board games - Cluedo & Monopoly

ESSTREAT2 05
    Win a LDB from LittleBlackDress.co.uk

ESSTREAT2 06
    Win a soya wax candle from brunoandbean.com

ESSTREAT2 07
    Win a pair of sexy heels from Chinese Laundry

ESSTREAT2 08
    Win a box set of series 3 of Downton Abbey

ESSTREAT2 09
    Win a cooler bag from Bruno & Bean

ESSTREAT2 10
    Win a set of Xen-Tan fake tan worth over £100

ESSTREAT2 11
    Win two cute floral and shift dresses worth over £90 each

ESSTREAT2 12
    Win a pair of tickets to the Taste of Christmas Fair at London's Excel Centre

Call 0901 553 2304 to enter all the treats listed. BT calls cost 51p per minute and last approx 2 minutes.

Text ESSTREAT2 followed by a space then selection(s) 01 02 your size/colour (if applicable) name, house no and postcode to 85088 eg ESSTREAT3 01 02 03 06 Chloe 14 NN01 3LL
    Texts cost £1 plus your network charge

End text with NO INFO if you don't want offers

Or post the coupon in the magazine (costs £2.99)
  • Front Cover Required

I have sent for the winning numbers and will update asap.

!st prize - £25000 cash
    2nd prize - £10000 cash
    3rd prize - £5000 cash
  • MIKEL38
    MIKEL38 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 15 November 2012 at 2:55PM
    reguarding STV comps RULE 8 says only residents of scotland so cant be open to UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
  • Painkiller
    Painkiller Posts: 6,146 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 15 November 2012 at 4:08PM
    MIKEL38 wrote: »
    reguarding STV comps RULE 8 says only residents of scotland so cant be open to UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.

Sorry about that, didn't notice when they changed it from the UK & Channel Islands to Scotland only.

Does anyone living in Scotland want to cover these as I no longer have any reason to do them?
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    today's answer 186

text SUDOKU 186 your name and postcode to 65700 cost £1+ snr
    or
    phone 0901 292 5009 and leave your answer and details calls cost £1.02 plus any network extras.

There is one prize per week, answers change daily (MON-FRI) each entry gives you one go into the draw. For every five text entries receive a sixth entry free
  • Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone could do the house beautifull mag for me please, Im having so much trouble getting it, i have to get the bus to whsmiths which takes 40mins, theres a coop and sainsburys next to me but they only have the one wheres theres lots of mags in the one bag, and the comps are not in them when they are all together. Im sorry i cant do it anymore i feel a bit of a failure only doing it for 2 months when there is lots of people on here who do millions of mags each month, but i will continue to post peppa pig and animal cuties as normal xxx
    Best win so far - Iphone 5 :j
    NOV 2012 WINS :o
    dunlop football :) pumpazing game :) signed book :) massive palmers goodie bag :) a box of warburtons baked pitta chips :) a bottle of bacardi :) bacardi glassx2 :) match fishing luggage set :) carnation footcare set :)
  • ness13
    ness13 Posts: 8,281 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    PRIZE: 20 x four-bar multipacks of 9bar healthy snack bars, worth £1.89.

Send your name, address and phone number to:

9Bar Comp
    Real People
    33 Broadwick Street
    London
    W1F 0DQ
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure