Comments

• Polmop
    Polmop Posts: 661 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I notice the Vodafone rep has gone quiet
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,838 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • newatc
    newatc Posts: 845 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Common sense doesn't seem to exist in companies like Vodafone (including their employees on this thread).
    AbbieA I'd be tempted to contact a nowin-nofee solicitor as can't believe damages wouldn't be appropriate in your case and of course they know how to deal with such plonkers. That hopefully would reduce your stress and wouldn't be great to see them trying to defend it in court ( though of course they would settle out of court).
  • AbbieA
    AbbieA Posts: 46 Forumite
    Lee? Will? Becca? Anyone from Vodafone who has been reading this?

Please comment as I feel disgusted that it has taken 2 years of trying, a DPA request to obtain Vodafone’s own account notes and an email to the Company Director to get them to admit that the account is fraudulent. This has caused me untold stress, especially since it has blemished my credit record for the past two years and forced me and my partner to have to hold off on buying our first house until this is resolved. The least you could do is explain yourself!?
  • sourcrates
    AbbieA wrote: »
    Lee? Will? Becca? Anyone from Vodafone who has been reading this?

Please comment as I feel disgusted that it has taken 2 years of trying, a DPA request to obtain Vodafone’s own account notes and an email to the Company Director to get them to admit that the account is fraudulent. This has caused me untold stress, especially since it has blemished my credit record for the past two years and forced me and my partner to have to hold off on buying our first house until this is resolved. The least you could do is explain yourself!?

They won't know anything about it Abbie, they will be told to stay quiet on this one.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Polmop
    Polmop Posts: 661 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Can MSE take this any further
  • AbbieA
    AbbieA Posts: 46 Forumite
    Vodafone? Care to comment?
  • sourcrates
    edited 17 April 2017 at 9:50PM
    AbbieA wrote: »
    Vodafone? Care to comment?

Try messaging MSE Andrea after the hols, see if the money saving expert can help with this at all.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Hi AbbieA

I've tried searching for your email but not been able to find anything. Do you have an email reference?

If you could send us another email via eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk. Please ensure that you put WRT135 as the email subject.

Kind regards,

Sukhi

Social Media CARE

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • rizla_king
    rizla_king Posts: 2,895 Forumite
    Vodafone wrote: »
    Hi AbbieA

I've tried searching for your email but not been able to find anything. Do you have an email reference?

wow. more quite literally unbelievable gross incompetence

anyone would think vodafone are deliberately trying to bury this :cool:
    Still rolling rolling rolling...... :) <
    SIGNATURE - Not part of post
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business