Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,239 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Anyway. Happy shiny new diary.
    You kept that very quiet.
    Have you got a spending diary:p
    Where is your SOA:p
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Mine does that too:rotfl:

I also managed to run out of washer/wiper fluid today. Shows a little animated fountain out of more pleading pixels. I have no idea how I managed to run out though. The bottle is huge and lasts me years...
    Dining room~~posh.
    I sit at my kitchen table:rotfl:

I have one of those too - though I won't be putting it in the kitchen. May be using it as a work table as it's a bit gouged at this stage in its life.
    Anyway. Happy shiny new diary.

Thank you. :kisses3:
    You kept that very quiet.

Seek and ye shall find... :p
    Have you got a spending diary:p

Where is your SOA:p

Ah...you don't want that... You'd only go :eek: if I said I've spent £891.80 in Asda so far this financial year - and £716.38 at Amazon...

This is the first - and probably the last - year that I'm being organised... :rotfl:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD wrote: »
    Came back to this house in the dark last night. Met a cow. For such a large creature, they're damn near invisible as matt black against an unlit hedge.

Meeting them at speed can be serious. I was on holiday in Ireland and went to play in a music session in the pub. Next time they held it one of the locals wasn't there, killed hitting a cow on one of County Clare's little lanes. Mind you, he may well have been slightly anaethetised and going a lick, which is why I was glad to be staying in the village.
  • ZTD
    Meeting them at speed can be serious.

Absolutely! They're rather heavy - a good fraction of what a car weighs - with a rather poor NCAP rating...
    I was on holiday in Ireland and went to play in a music session in the pub. Next time they held it one of the locals wasn't there, killed hitting a cow on one of County Clare's little lanes. Mind you, he may well have been slightly anaethetised and going a lick,

To be honest, if you're going any faster than it can run away, you're going to be in trouble. Because of the way they're built, if you hit them, a normal car takes their legs from under them, then half a ton of bone and muscle slides up the bonnet, through the windscreen and through your face.

That's Bad News Bears right there... :eek:
    which is why I was glad to be staying in the village.

I'm usually pretty careful driving round here, though the more usual (though lesser) danger is sheep. They give really dirty looks if you nearly run them over...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    Webpage which made me laugh...

https://www.england.nhs.uk/about/regional-area-teams/

...can anyone see why?
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    But counting to five is such an overrated skill!
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • ZTD
    Butti wrote: »
    But counting to five is such an overrated skill!

That's such a true comment, I've decided to give it 5 stars.

OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,239 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    ZTD wrote: »
    That's such a true comment, I've decided to give it 5 stars.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Have a good weekend Mr Z :beer::beer:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Have a good weekend Mr Z :beer::beer:

You too - and remember to hold onto your hat over the weekend... :beer:
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    So, I've splashed out on a new mug which decrys fake news and proclaims the facts in the most accurate detail...

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYSXZTxBcwjCW6k8UCMpsZbyR08rSQcZIsx_69qBNAeaVt7V0Z0B22oWjnOkbllDxNBcO1Ilk&usqp=CAE
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport