Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• crunchie96
    crunchie96 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi everyone bit annoyed with royal mail had been on there panel for six month now then they stopped over xmas then got email to say training again Today got email to say panel over suscribed and stopped again not happy made me do 3 months training then changed there mind :mad:
  • Annft
    Annft Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi could anyone tell me where you enter your holidays? I have logged in but can't seem to find anything.

Thanks
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

https://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/MyAccount/frmMyAccount.aspx

HTH
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 187 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    crunchie96 wrote: »
    hi everyone bit annoyed with royal mail had been on there panel for six month now then they stopped over xmas then got email to say training again Today got email to say panel over suscribed and stopped again not happy made me do 3 months training then changed there mind :mad:

Same thing happened to me just before Christmas. Just keep waiting I guess.
  • Annft
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »

https://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/MyAccount/frmMyAccount.aspx

HTH

Many thanks for your help
  • Annft
    Options
    Hi I have just posted my first letters for the survey. I have noticed that there is nothing in my schedule for next week. Is this normal?

Thanks
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Annft wrote: »
    Hi I have just posted my first letters for the survey. I have noticed that there is nothing in my schedule for next week. Is this normal?

Thanks

Yes, it's common to have the odd blank week. Are you doing test letters or actual ones? You might find the information gets updated on Thurs and you will have items to post next week.
  • Annft
    Options
    Locky wrote: »
    Yes, it's common to have the odd blank week. Are you doing test letters or actual ones? You might find the information gets updated on Thurs and you will have items to post next week.

Hi I am doing test items at the mo.

Thanks
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,481 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Well i had the call yesterday to say I'd passed training and advice of panel changes, i told the girl that was funny as I'd been put on rest due to oversubscription a month ago, told i was going live from 2 weeks ago & not received a posting pack with nothing on the horizon so strangely I'd guessed i was ok given I'm an old hand and clearly they hadn't changed as their admin is still very poor. I also updated them as i did last year that people are not doing it properly which is putting​ those of us who do at risk.
    She was surprised by my comments & hadn't heard about any of the issues raised before and is 'going to escalate for investigation' so we can all believe that when we see an improvement (ha).

I know it won't make a difference but i like to put them on the back foot when they call with their script and air my issues with how it's run as they continue to make the same mistakes, when i do complete a stint this year I will be thinking very carefully about whether to bother doing it anymore or just the correctly delivered when offered.
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Well i had the call yesterday to say I'd passed training and advice of panel changes, i told the girl that was funny as I'd been put on rest due to oversubscription a month ago, told i was going live from 2 weeks ago & not received a posting pack with nothing on the horizon so strangely I'd guessed i was ok given I'm an old hand and clearly they hadn't changed as their admin is still very poor. I also updated them as i did last year that people are not doing it properly which is putting​ those of us who do at risk.
    She was surprised by my comments & hadn't heard about any of the issues raised before and is 'going to escalate for investigation' so we can all believe that when we see an improvement (ha).

I know it won't make a difference but i like to put them on the back foot when they call with their script and air my issues with how it's run as they continue to make the same mistakes, when i do complete a stint this year I will be thinking very carefully about whether to bother doing it anymore or just the correctly delivered when offered.

I totally agree with you but have also found that reports to them about problems never seem to make them improve.
    My DD worked for one of the other companies in the group & I won't repeat what she said about TNS and their inefficiencies!

I don't believe you will be sent invites to do Corr.Deld or D2D questionnaires if you totally leave the panel as from memory other posters have tried to do that and were told a definite No.
    I think they would lose a lot of us "oldies" who would be very happy just to do those surveys without the hassle of everyday posting.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure