E: 29/09 (11:59 AEDT) Win a car or £10,000 cash

www.be-quick.co.uk

It popped up as an ad on a legit site (lady.co.uk). Searched for negative info about this site/company (Australian) but didn't find any - if anyone knows anything bad, then I will delete!

(Click on T&Cs on page for pop up info.)

Comments

• DynasticDux
    DynasticDux Posts: 3,549 Forumite
    1. Your Details: When you register your details, enter a competition or submit a questionnaire including your preferences (Your Details) you agree to us using Your Details and supplying them to other organisations for purposes of: sending you information, offers and promotions about products and services based on your preferences and any prize notification (Offers) by mail, phone, SMS, MMS or email; incorporating Your Details in any information products and information management services to provide to our clients; and administering Your Details including improving and personalising offers, verifying and assessing your identity, maintaining and updating records.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    They are a part of Cohort who deal with
    lead generation, data acquisition
    , looks like the prize draws run for 2 years as the "recent" winner is from Oct 2014
  • Thanks for the extra info - I didn't spot that; guess people can be informed enough to choose whether to enter or not now.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    beelzebomb wrote: »
    Thanks for the extra info - I didn't spot that; guess people can be informed enough to choose whether to enter or not now.

Pop-ups/ads on legit sites inc itv, sky etc are often from these type of lead generation sites (MyOffers, Catalink etc).
  • jSweetrosetta
    jSweetrosetta Posts: 5 Forumite
    edited 13 November 2015 at 9:41PM
    Good going guys
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business