one day at a time

Options

Comments

• safehouse
    safehouse Posts: 710 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Bobarella.......OH has busy day planned today whew.....gives me a day to recharge my batteries Xx

I have slept in :mad: ....hate losing my quiet early mornings and feel as though all my organisation for the day has disappeared, probably due to my over excessive OCD problem Lol :o
    Another £10 into EF this morning :D

DS 0…. CC 2,950 …. Mortgage £100,000 /£64,700 paid £35,300 remaining….EF..20.00
  • safehouse
    Options
    What a terrible start to the day, a friend of OH arrives unexpectedly walking into the hallway, my bad tempered little doggy sees red, I jump up to try to stop her from sinking her teeth into his ankles and end up badly twisting my foot in the process. :eek:...now not able to even put any weight on it, the pain is terrible.................. so hobbling about at the moment and really need to be ok by tomorrow, taking my beautiful Dmama for important hospital proceedure.........:(
    Joiner is working hard to fit my lovely new flooring at the moment, sure that will cheer me up:)

DS 0…. CC 2,950 …. Mortgage £100,000 /£64,700 paid £35,300 remaining….EF..20.00
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Ah boo Safehouse really sorry to hear that it sounds so painful.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • safehouse
    Options
    Boo hoo.......feeling sorry for myself I think might have to visit A&E tomorrow, foot very swollen and cant put any weight on it at all.....:(:(
    I am supposed to be supporting my Dmama tomorrow, please let a nights rest do the trick.
    My flooring looks beautiful....also managed to finish painting wardrobe whilst standing on one foot Lol ;)
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the foot. Remember RICE - Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation. Get it checked out though if that doesn't help Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • safehouse
    Options
    Thanks, lucky RICE helped but not really going to do the trick I'me afraid....after a visit to the hospital had Xray this morning result very bad break and potted up to the knee, so kitted out with the latest crutches and hobbling at a snails pace. Even the easiest of tasks are impossible, and I'm getting so frustrated. I can make a cup of tea but I cant carry it into the living room.............6-8 weeks before they will take the pot off....I think I might go mad:mad::mad::mad:
  • safehouse
    edited 20 May 2016 at 7:11PM
    Options
    Second hospital appointment this afternoon and thankfully nice Doc decides horrible pot should be removed and moonboot fitted :D, have to wear for 6 weeks but atleast I can remove at night and when I need to shower with the added bonus being much more comfortable :D:D.
    DS and OH have been a great help, nice to be spoiled just hoping OH doesn't have me eating my words over the coming weekend....................
    Have a fab amount to pay into my mortgage by the end of next week, so looking forward to getting paid and my mortgage being pushed further down :D
  • safehouse
    edited 21 May 2016 at 2:40PM
    Options
    Oh not coping to great lugging this boot about everywhere, weighs a ton, the muscles in my legs and arms are growling with the strain :(. My OCD is in overdrive, DS vacuumed through the house yesterday bless him, almost broke my lovely vacuum on 1st day by sucking up a piece of apple which had fell from the bird cage, managed to squeeze it out before it got jammed in the pipe, that blunder aside he has been a smashing help "my little rock". OH and DS have gone for the food shop, waiting now and dreading their return, thinking what they might buy, have sent them in the direction of Aldiis....thought it might be safer as regards to cost ;)
    Right going to make a start on sanding second wardrobe....have a comfy chair to work from, OH will have to sand the higher parts, 1st wardrobe looks great, just need couple new handles....lots of money saved :):)
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Oh dear it sounds so uncomfortable for you poor thing. Glad about your hoover escaping that apple!
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Sorry to hear it was actually broken. Take care you Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income