Ok But What Address.

Ok cutting a long story short. I have just started a DMP and Natwest are one on my creditors and I don't see why I shouldn't pay some of the money back to them by reclaiming the charges they have put on my account over the last few years. But what address do I write to the get my last 6 years statements??? And does anyone have a template letter please.

Comments

• Rex_Mundi
    Rex_Mundi Posts: 6,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    All your requests/letters up to the court stage can be sent to your own branch (I recommend recorded or registered delivery so you can prove they received it)

When you issue court papers you make the claim against their registered offices. I can give you this address when you need it in a couple of months time.

There is an article coming out this week linked to from the weekly email that will give you all the template letters you need.
    How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Fish
  • List of Head Office addresses is here...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=304064
  • maniac886
    maniac886 Posts: 3,599 Forumite
    Ok cutting a long story short. I have just started a DMP and Natwest are one on my creditors and I don't see why I shouldn't pay some of the money back to them by reclaiming the charges they have put on my account over the last few years. But what address do I write to the get my last 6 years statements??? And does anyone have a template letter please.

I have Pm'd you.
    "He's a maniac, maniac that's for sure,
    He will kill your cat and nail him to the door" :eek:
    Murphys No More Pies Club Member #95
  • Rex_Mundi
    Rex_Mundi Posts: 6,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    List of Head Office addresses is here...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=304064

Thats only for the data protection controller. Issuing a claim against Natwest wouldn't work if you used this address in court. People need to be very careful about this.

For the court papers, you have to claim against the registered company address. For Natwest this is............

National Westminster Bank PLC
    135 Bishopsgate
    London
    EC2M 3UE
    How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Fish
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport