What is the cheapest and easiest COLOUR LASER printer to run /refill?

2»

Comments

• david007_2
    david007_2 Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 15 July 2013 at 2:24PM
    Most people look simply at the cost to purchase the printer. - WARNING - this is how the printer manufacturers thrive. The manufacturers sell the printers cheaply and rip you off on the toner!

Often the cost of the replacement cartridge(s) is higher than buying the actual printer - so look at the price of the printer and the price of the toner before you open your wallet.

There are a lot of sites that review laser and inkjet printers but the site i use actually reviews them for people who refill their cartridges.

just type into google zinetic printer advice.
  • Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    You've made six posts in seven years David, and every one has been about that website.

The address on the website is for a nameplate and the Domain Registration states that 'The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.'

The website is owned by UCS International Ltd. It was founded by two people, one of whom has David as his christian name. I believe you are that person.

https://www.duedil.com/company/07205199/ucs-international-ltd
  • debitcardmayhem
    debitcardmayhem Posts: 11,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Coopdivi wrote: »
    You've made six posts in seven years David, and every one has been about that website.

The address on the website is for a nameplate and the Domain Registration states that 'The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.'

The website is owned by UCS International Ltd. It was founded by two people, one of whom has David as his christian name. I believe you are that person.

https://www.duedil.com/company/07205199/ucs-international-ltd
    Tonight Mathew I will be Spam Spotter..... nice one
    I clicked the button (especially as it is for a 18 month old thread)
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
  • Hoof_Hearted
    Hoof_Hearted Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    One (of four) replacement manufacturer's cartridge for my current printer costs more than I originally paid for the machine, As stated above, the printer is the loss leader and the money comes back through the huge cost of the toner cartridges. I would go for a printer where compatible cartridges are cheap and plentiful.
    Je suis sabot...
  • kwikbreaks
    kwikbreaks Posts: 9,187 Forumite
    Bejaysus - even with the specific heads up that this is an ancient thread reawakened by a spammer people still offer advice.

I've hit the :spam: button. I hope others will too.
  • rmg1
    rmg1 Posts: 3,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    If it looks like :spam: (and this does), it's probably :spam:
    Just hit the button as well.
    :wall: Flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality - Am I flogging a dead horse? :wall:

Any posts are my opinion and only that. Please read at your own risk.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure