Question for MSE Martin

So, you've done the Oldstyle Book and the Moneysaving Book and I noticed today when browsing the Waterstones website that you've got a DFW Book coming out (just in time for Christmas, folks! :D ), so what i wanna know is when is the Arms Book coming out? Come on, I think we deserve it. It'd be a bit like the World According to Carl Pilkington but I think it'd sell millions! :D

jmarko
My signature has been removed by the authorities. If you have been affected by the issues raised in this signature, please contact the Action Line on 1-800-THEY-NICKED-MY-SIG.

Comments

• happysinglemum
    happysinglemum Posts: 2,368 Forumite
    I agree jmarko - what a great idea! And the site membership would double overnight once people saw what a wonderful time we all have here! :beer:

xx
    Housework won't kill you, but why take the chance
    The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning
  • hazzie123
    hazzie123 Posts: 2,755 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    But surely it would just be a Studentphil book.The life and times of Studentphilbot as he happerly sits behind his pc 24/7 moaning how life is sooooooooo hard for him.

I think SP should bring his own book out,I know I`d buy it!
    Debt Free Date:10/09/2007 :j :money:
  • msmicawber
    msmicawber Posts: 1,962 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I thought that had already been done by Sue Townsend - she calls him Adrian, though.
    Debt at highest: £6,290.72 (14.2.1999)
    Debt free success date: 14.8.2006 :j
  • jmarko
    jmarko Posts: 4,137 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    can't help but be a little amused that someone on the Arms board had this moved - IT IS IRONIC NOT A SERIOUS SUGGESTION!!!!! :rolleyes:

it would just be an SP book - but i like to think the front cover would be that picture of nelly parking his van on a bus shelter! :D
    My signature has been removed by the authorities. If you have been affected by the issues raised in this signature, please contact the Action Line on 1-800-THEY-NICKED-MY-SIG.
  • SteveyJC
    SteveyJC Posts: 346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Post
    what is a DFW book?
    if i had known then what i know now
  • Zinger549
    Zinger549 Posts: 1,306 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    SteveyJC wrote: »
    what is a DFW book?
    Debit Free Wannabe
    Come on you Irons
  • jmarko wrote: »
    can't help but be a little amused that someone on the Arms board had this moved - IT IS IRONIC NOT A SERIOUS SUGGESTION!!!!! :rolleyes:

it would just be an SP book - but i like to think the front cover would be that picture of nelly parking his van on a bus shelter! :D

Lol, and we could have a special chapter on SP's useless and inane topics.
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Actually DFW book is for Chrismas 08 not 07 (its a big job and had to be delayed, i'm not even close to starting it).

The next book is "The three most important lessons you've never been taught" in January.

As for the Arms book... now there's an idea....

Ooops no sorry I mean... now there's not an idea :p

Martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Labman_2
    Labman_2 Posts: 952 Forumite
    Chrismas..is that a word?
  • Celebrate the birth of Chris, I thought?
    :T:j :TMFiT-T2 No.120|Challenge started 12.12.09|MFD 12.12.12 :j:T:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport