Textbroker - Writing for money (not vouchers)

Comments

• I think mine was on hold for about 9 working days. Not sure if they freeze you again after the next 5 as i'm currently at 4!
  • 2cats1kid
    2cats1kid Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    Having had a rummage, it looks like it happens the other way around to what I was expecting. The one that the client has had he/she has rated 4 across the board which is cool as I'm 4* rated and presumably you can't get from 4 to 5, since they say that's a professional copywriter. So as long as the others like theirs I'm good. :)
  • For anyone considering but not convinced yet - the money arrived in my paypal account right on schedule after making the request last Friday.
    MFW: Nov 2008 £156k, Jun 2015 £129k, Jun 2017 £114k.
  • OzzyBear
    OzzyBear Posts: 108 Forumite
    Just submitted my sample article so fingers crossed! Wrote about sightseeing in my own town (Wigan) so I think I deserve a medal for that lol!
  • Eels100
    Eels100 Posts: 984 Forumite
    My first PayPal payment came in last night. I've put in a lot of work for my £8.47 but hopefully a better rating willbe at the end of it. Thanks OP :)
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,413 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I wrote my first article two weeks ago now and it's still not been rated by TB... :/ Need one more to get rerated!
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• ElDavido
    ElDavido Posts: 66 Forumite
    Maybe send them a message? On the 'account hold' screen it actually says, ' please contact support to ensure that your articles are reviewed as promptly as possible.' You can't even feel bad for bugging them, they asked for it. Then again I'mm fairly sure they send you out a copy/paste response.
    1. Save money.
    2. Worry you haven't saved enough.
    3. ????
    4. Travel.
    £3,000/8,000ish.
  • I agree with the last poster- send textbroker a short e-mail. I had my account frozen after my first 5 articles and I sent them mail asking if they always froze it every time u wrote 5 or if it was a one-off deal. they told me was a one-off deal to appraise you and would hurry it up. I am now well away and have earned £43.91 in just under a month writing articles! thank you muchly to the person who first recommended this site here (u know who u are- i forget your username now!)
  • Thanks for that Sparky - I have now reached 9 articles and have been wondering if my 10th will result in another account freeze... Am happy to carry on now, knowing that it wont!
  • movingon
    movingon Posts: 533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone doing the city articles from last night? I'm not sure how to write about locations of the specified places, wiithout naming brand names. I mean are we supposed to write about generic attractions as in "there are lots of restaurants" or are we able to put "restaurant x is on y street". IYSWIM

I have emailed the client as he says he is open to questions, but no reply and anyway the site seems to be down:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure