The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Just spent bloody ages on the Fisher task and then it told me I got 0% accuracy, because ONE of their answers didn't match mine. So, if there were 24 URLs I had to search for and got one wrong, surely that gives me 96% accuracy, not 0%? Clearly not, I've now been banned from doing that task for being so inaccurate!
  • Lochen01
    Lochen01 Posts: 45 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    ikkle87 wrote: »
    If you gave them a £30 voucher hun they could still use it for small purchases it would just knock the charge of the small amount off the £30 and leave the rest in their account.

Oh I never knew that, thank you!

I always thought you had to spend the same or more than the voucher value or you would loose the rest.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    Just spent bloody ages on the Fisher task and then it told me I got 0% accuracy, because ONE of their answers didn't match mine. So, if there were 24 URLs I had to search for and got one wrong, surely that gives me 96% accuracy, not 0%? Clearly not, I've now been banned from doing that task for being so inaccurate!

Hon I think one of them is faulty cos it did it to several of us last time as well. We reported it but clearly we were ignored. There was a second one last time have a look see if there is this time. Fingers crossed for you :-) x
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Hon I think one of them is faulty cos it did it to several of us last time as well. We reported it but clearly we were ignored. There was a second one last time have a look see if there is this time. Fingers crossed for you :-) x

Ah, glad it's not just me. I have reported it but I'm bit reluctant to try any of the others in case it happens again and I waste even more time! Just done a couple of different tasks instead and got my 20SB bringing me to 184SB today. I think that'll do me! :D
  • noobie73
    noobie73 Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    I got zapped on one of the Fisher tasks too a while back, its clearly faulty but they don't seem to listen to many people on their feedback form or their support forum.
    The results for this task seem to have changed on google and I feel they have not updated their test question.

And whoops, just got banned from the car parts task too. I'll accept the blame for that one as I just got the question wrong.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    78/70 for me having struggled with no surveys again.

Amazingly got twenty something points for doing something on Tasks.........the Fisher one maybe? but I was up to 84% anyway.

Don't really get the tasks and feel Im floundering my way through them.

Saved me sitting through another half hour of SBTV though.:D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • dingdongavon
    dingdongavon Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    dingdongavon - blue writing, right click on the "view status - total (x) earned" link, select open up in a new tab or a new window to be able to view every single supersonic offer you have ever completed or looked at

mandamonster - highlighting the page and scrolling downwards does not help on swagbuck offer walls, opening the walls up in new tabs is the only way to view all the offers or all the completed offers ... I tried to do it your way when I first started and then realised that it's how the programming of the wall is set up on the swagbucks site, it only goes so far down and doesn't allow for the scrolling that is actually required

:T:T :T Thank you very much it worked :j I have now submitted a support ticket.

I did the task about car parts and started off well but then dropped right down in my % does that mean I will never be able to do that task again?
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Well someone else told me they did a while back. Not tried. We won some on a site and they said they put them on their account and paid for vouchers with them.

I have bought a few £10 gift vouchers since last July for relatives birthdays. either printed them at home or had them sent directly to them and there has never been the option to use my gift card balance on the account. have had to pay by credit card each time.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :T:T :T Thank you very much it worked :j I have now submitted a support ticket.

I did the task about car parts and started off well but then dropped right down in my % does that mean I will never be able to do that task again?

No idea ding dong......................i think someone explained the tasks earlier on in the thread but would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack so would be good if someone who is savvy and does tasks regular could explain again?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • dingdongavon
    dingdongavon Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    Forgot to say that I have sent friend requests to those that put their SB id on here. Mine is choccymonster :D if you want to add me.

I am just finishing the night with some more sbtv and I will have then done 142 SB for today :j mainly through videos lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure