Beauty Deals Note - Report top spots

Comments

• Just tried to order Bourjois Lippy through BeautyOutletDirect link but the colour selector drop down menu wouldn't allow me to choose so I couldn't carry on with the order................anyone else had this prob?:(
  • In boots at the moment if you spend £5 or over you receive a voucher for £5 to spend on No7 products. plus at the moment if you spend £22 on No7 products you get a free gift too!
  • also in boots today i got a bargain on the babies nappies, huggies economy packs are reduced from £8.98 to £5.98 and they have 25% extra free in them. So thats 48 nappies for under £6.00 and then i because i spent over £5 i got a £5 voucher to spend on No7 too! i do love a bargain :-)
  • I saw this in another thread
    enter the offercode "9wajemeg" offer ends 28th Aug

moorbodycare.co.uk/category.php?id=33

ETA oh yeh, it is for 20% off the moisturisers available there.
  • This offer was at W H Smiths in Waterloo (inside the railway station) today, you buy either mag (£1.30 or £1.50 respectively) and pick up a free bottle of conditioner which were displayed in a stand alongside it. there are two conditioners to choose from, both worth approx. £9.50. BARGAIN!
  • pizzaa
    pizzaa Posts: 13 Forumite
    Some great offers. I have some too I will fish them out.
  • Hey,

Just spotted that the official GHD website - ghdhairhome .com has a sale on most of its GHD hair straighteners (including limited edition ones) which gives you up to 66% off some!! I've just ordered the new white 'pure' mark 5 ones - £41.13 :D
    oh and its free delivery :D
  • Rosie7250 wrote: »
    Hey,

Just spotted that the official GHD website - ghdhairhome .com has a sale on most of its GHD hair straighteners (including limited edition ones) which gives you up to 66% off some!! I've just ordered the new white 'pure' mark 5 ones - £41.13 :D

Hi there,
    I've been looking for a pair for my wife for a while now, i've just checked the GHD official website and they say this is not an official site. The chances are these are fakes. Sorry. I'd cancel if I were you.
    Sorry, Paul.
  • Hi Rosie,
    I have just had a look at this offer as I am looking for some cheaper GHDs but the site ghdhairhome .com isn't the Official GHD site which is GHDhair. com and you can check website selling GHDs on the GHD Official Site and the site you said isn't an approved retailer of GHDs so chances are you have bought a fake pair.
    You can check any sites selling GHDs here: ghdhair.com/beware-imitations/website- checker
    Just thought I would give you a heads up!
    Natalie xx

Rosie7250 wrote: »
    Hey,

• hey,

thanks for letting me know, ive cancelled the order! if anyone finds any good (legitimate) deals let me know :) xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure