I was about to top up my Tesco Mobile phone when I noticed this offer:

Top up £10 and get £10 free credit
Top up £15 and get £30 free credit
Top up £20 and get £40 free credit

Bargain!

BUT its says you MUST FIRST:
  • Call 284 Free from your handset.
  • Go online to My Tesco Mobile
  • Text the word 'CREDIT' to 28745. (This text is free.)
  • Call the Customer Care team on 4455 or Email: [EMAIL="support@tescomobile.com"]support@tescomobile.com[/EMAIL]
Visit Tescomobile.com for more info

I hope this helps and if you're not on Tesco Mobile (run by O2 I think then SIM cards are only about £5)

Neil

Comments

• confused31_2
    confused31_2 Posts: 1,272 Forumite
    asda mobile is better 8 pence a call per minute to any landline or any mobile, 4 pence a text, plus the simcard is only 49 pence.

Tesco double wahtever credit you have but calls are 20 pence a minute and 10 pence a text.

asda mobile use vodfone network aswell so the coverage os good.
    I am not a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as not being a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • You can get a Tesco Mobile SIM card for free at the moment at Tesco.com -
    http://www.tescomobile-freesim.co.uk/

Also my brother has Tesco Mobile - and while the call charges are 20p/min and 10p/text. You get half price calls and text to 5 nominated "favourite" numbers. So for 5 numbers you get 10p/min calls and 5p/texts. I always find it's generally the same people you keep texting a lot, so coupled with the extra credit deal, then I think this offer isn't bad, even compared to Asda's offer.

I'm with Orange currently, but I don't know if I can be bothered changing! I'd like to keep my current number, so it would probably involve phoning up and stuff, instead of just simply stuffing the SIM in!
  • SALOPMAN
    SALOPMAN Posts: 521 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    be careful as I think the free credit doesnt carry over each month,i changed to lycamobile as their offers are good and lyc to lyca is free and free texts and very cheap calls to abroad .
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport