losing it a bit

2»

Comments

• spud30 wrote:
    Confession time.

Mine will both be going back to school in last terms jumpers and school polo shirts. I can only buy when needed, and they are still fine.

They both need shoes and DS has no knees in his old trousers, so will have to have new ones, but apart from that, they will be as they were in July when they finished.

dont feel bad about that hug8ok.gif i went through school (senior) with one offical jumper till it was nicked then i had one plain black one as for shirts/trousers/shoes they were brought when/if we could afford them, i had non of this 'lets go shopping for a new uniform' whats the point if the others fit and does the job, very moneysaving :j *i hope i havent offended anyone*
  • Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I do the same-I don't buy any new school uniform until it's needed.I have had to buy for my eldest daughter though as she's going up to senior school in September...£35 for a blazer!!!
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • I for one am loving the summer holidays with my kids :) mind they r getting older and can amuse themselves - i give them a budget each week (been putting a few pounds each week extra away each week) because come the beginning of september i will be in reception class with 30 4 year olds lol
    olympic challenge starting 7/1/07:j
  • Annie_Fanny
    Annie_Fanny Posts: 1,167 Forumite
    Is this of any use? I don't have kids (although I do have one pesky cat that is v. clever at waking you up at 5am!) so I can't comment. Just saw it in the paper so thought it may help someone!

http://www.uniform2.com/
    "Debt makes plans for you" - A quote from my friend Catherine. How true!
  • I've noticed today how much my two have grown since school broke up in July. It must be the weather!!
    I have to buy new shirts,trousers and shoes for both. I will have to dip into the next couple of months money to pay for these.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure