IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKCPS and winning in court

WARNING
There seems to be alot of court cases on forums happening with UKCPS. As far I can can say there has been no proof of a court case given. Most posters are new to the site they are posting on.

They can be dismissed as TROLLS.

Should a case ever go to court in the unlikelyhood that it does, you will receive a solid defence from at least 3 forums, any private parking company that has chanced their arm and come up against a solid defence has lost. The others that they have won has gone down as gaining a win by default(no defence filed - as papers didnt turn up) or it was a setup to try and gain a precident.

It is still safe to ignore these invoices.

Please take a minute to look at these posts and how they are trolls.

Google UKCPS

Posts under consumer action group

And also Pepipoo.

I all have learnt is from others on many sites.
Seek legal help if unsure.
Dont pay Private Parking tickets - they are mere invoices.

PRESS THANKS
}

Comments

• king100 wrote: »
    WARNING
    There seems to be alot of court cases on forums happening with UKCPS. As far I can can say there has been no proof of a court case given. Most posters are new to the site they are posting on.

They can be dismissed as TROLLS.

Should a case ever go to court in the unlikelyhood that it does, you will receive a solid defence from at least 3 forums, any private parking company that has chanced their arm and come up against a solid defence has lost. The others that they have won has gone down as gaining a win by default(no defence filed - as papers didnt turn up) or it was a setup to try and gain a precident.

It is still safe to ignore these invoices.

Please take a minute to look at these posts and how they are trolls.

Google UKCPS

Posts under consumer action group

And also Pepipoo.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated!
  • Are we really sure about this King100? I'm not but there again this forum is not about free open discussion. I have been banned from this forum under another user name - perhaps because I have listed cases, which are in the public domain, - which UKCPS have taken to court and won. Beware folks you only get one side of the story here. Martin Lewis are you aware of these childish tactics? Perhaps you could send private message to obtain list of cases
  • NickMidgley
    NickMidgley Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    Oooh, look who's back!
  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to take the 'word' of 3 well-established forums over one or two random posts from people with a post count even lower than mine :)
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    peternet20 wrote: »
    ...I have listed cases, which are in the public domain, - which UKCPS have taken to court and won.
    Peternet, were those cases defended, or were they 'won' by default?
  • wealdroam wrote: »
    Peternet, were those cases defended, or were they 'won' by default?
    all defended
  • Driver8
    Driver8 Posts: 743 Forumite
    all defended

Prove it. but then again you won't be able to. Liar.
  • Driver8 wrote: »
    Prove it. but then again you won't be able to. Liar.
    oK - BUT THIS WILL GET ME BANNED AGAIN NO DOUBT:-
    WOODMAN - UKCPS -Liverpool
    DAVIES - UKCPS - Stockport
    UKCPS - OCKENDEN -Scarborough
    UKCPS - KHAN - Leeds

pm for case numbers
  • anewman
    anewman Posts: 9,200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 October 2010 at 4:40PM
    pm for case numbers
    Why the secrecy? 4 cases barely amounts to a significant number given the many many cases going against the PPC we know of.

I think this is more revealing http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?115769-Me-V-UKCPS-Ltd/page8 shows that UKCPS know they will in fact lose when it comes to court.
  • anewman wrote: »
    Why the secrecy? 4 cases barely amounts to a significant number given the many many cases going against the PPC we know of.

As yet no cases have gone against UKCPS. There are more than 4 but these are just examples. No secrecy - last time I posted case numbers - which are in the public domain - I mysteriously was banned - so where does the secrecy really lie on this forum may I ask?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure