Can i get my money bck from coach company who never supplied me the coach?

Options
Hi,
I recently hired a bus company for my girlfriends 21st birthday party for £310 for a 49 seater bus. We made the payment by bank transfer to the company southern coaches from bournemouth (they have several offices) Once the payment had been made we asked for a confirmation e-mail to confirm the payment was succesfull but recieved none, we made numerous phonecalls to them but got no answer, left messages and got no reply. So come the day we had arranged the hire for we were optimistic that the bus would arrive as we had given them all the deatils of the pick up point & the time at which we were getting picked up, the bus did not arrive! Waited for another hour on the bus to arrive but didnt appear. So we now had a situation that consisted of no transport to the venue which was 45-50 miles away, 40 guests left out in the freezing cold and my girlfriend in a flood of tears! Since then we have written to them, emailed the owner of the company (Richard Powell), phoned them and left over 10 messeages to which we have had no reply! The website for the company does now not work either. Have the company went into administration? Dissolved? Or have i been ripped off for £310? Please, Please any assistance/help with this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport