Staff Discount cards - How much do you save?

Comments

• hubby is a PC with the Met he gets free transport to and from work and on all london public transport

must be other benefits but they don't shout about them from the rooftops so if you know any????????
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    i work in debenhams. I get 25% off and then when its megaday and everything goes to 20% the staff get 45% off. Really makes things cheap!
  • i work at next and i ge 25% discount of anytink (cept sale items) whoo!
  • lamb7994
    lamb7994 Posts: 535
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    As far as i'm aware Lidl don't give ant staff discounts.
    Also John Lewis Discount can't be used online.

And for my self.... Nothing as i work for a charity as a paid regional shop manager - not even transport costs to different shops.

James
  • otester
    otester Posts: 36 Forumite
    Does anyone here work at argos?

If so can you tell me how long you have to have been working at Argos to get the 20% discount at Homebase?
  • C_Ronaldo
    C_Ronaldo Posts: 4,732
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    lamb7994 wrote:
    As far as i'm aware Lidl don't give ant staff discounts.
    Also John Lewis Discount can't be used online.

And for my self.... Nothing as i work for a charity as a paid regional shop manager - not even transport costs to different shops.

James

who asked about lidl and discount cards

no lidl dont have discount cards, reason being is that their products are cheap enough already, much cheaper than the big 4, and teh money they save on staff discount cards they use to pay good wages to their staff
    No Links in Signature by site rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • I work for a bank too, in the investments, side and we get a pretty impressive package, i have a feeling it may be the same one as astaroth ;)
    :D I understand ALOT more than I care to let on :D
  • POSSETTE
    POSSETTE Posts: 1,474 Forumite
    I work at Denby Pottery and get between 40-50% off...which considering the expensive price it is to begin with:eek: ,still makes it a bit dear but i do like it...and so do millions of others apparantly...seconds we get 40% off,so they are priced ok. I do get stuff for some people as it is allowed, just not loads in one year! Have sold on ebay too.
    TO FINISH LAST, FIRST YOU HAVE TO FINISH....
  • ste-ste
    ste-ste Posts: 71 Forumite
    I work for tesco and i get 10% off everything except baby milk, lottery, ciggies, petrol and prescriptions, also we get 10% off car insurance there are a few others but i dunno off the top of my head but the discount card has a limit of £650 once this is reached (like mine already) you have to wait till the start of the tax year for it to start over.

We also get free shares every year.
    :p MADE YOU LOOK :p
  • i work for barclays i can get a loan from 500-10,000 at 6.1% apr and they cant offer you PPi, it comes straight out of wage.

20% off barclays home insurance, good offer on buy to let mortgages, highest tier on any savings account, ie 3.02 for 100-250 but 4.5 for anything above 100,000, id get higher tier no matter what money.

aswell as no paid referell fees on my staff account
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport