Liquid Opinions

Hi,

Has anyone heard of Liquid Opinions? I want to join them to do surveys and get paid, but don't know how good they are.

Anyone know if they are good???

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Why this particular site? There are many tested companies discussed across the forums here and on MSE guide.

I never heard of it myself.
    ally.
  • nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    Never heard of it, or seen it mentioned in this forum. Might be best for you to just Google it for potential reviews, and then base your decision on whether to join or not on that.

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
  • I am joined to this promotion site and they sent me this offer. So I wanted to ask around.

Any way I just joined to see what I get out of it.
    got 1 survey already.

Thank you all and I will let you know how I get on :)
  • nonudo
    nonudo Posts: 293 Forumite
    Good luck.

I AM BRAVE. I JUST DON'T KNOW IT....YET. :)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    James_Boyd wrote: »
    I am joined to this promotion site and they sent me this offer. So I wanted to ask around.

Any way I just joined to see what I get out of it.
    got 1 survey already.

Thank you all and I will let you know how I get on :)

It is mostly whether you would be paid after filling surveys.!
    ally.
  • @fragmented thanks for your opinion.
    I am asking people if they have heard of them.

everyone else thanks for trying to help.
    we see how it goes.
  • I have heard of this website too and was also wondering the same as the OP. I heard about it because it was advertised today on the tom's magic freebies newsletter.

After not being able to find anything I have decided to steer clear, especially as the rewards they offer do not seem realistic (over GBP 100 for one survey!!).

Just because the site might be spam does not mean the OP is also a spammer! I have read this forum frequently for some time now but have not posted really myself. It's responses like this that puts me off.
  • flicks
    flicks Posts: 199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Over £100 per survey? That must be a long one. I'm more used to getting 50p for about 30 minutes of my time.

Yes, I shall take this one with a pinch of salt.
  • I also received an offer to join via Magic Freebies, I was waiting for someone else to ask first LOL.:D
  • @fragmented - I think that's a really aggressive response to someone wanting to get advice on something they hadn't heard of before!! It's really not a nice attitude you are giving off and I'll be making sure I don't post on the pages that you lurk!!

I have also seen this site advertised and would like yo know how OP got on. you can PM me to stop any negative mouths getting on their soap box!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure