B&Q Kitchen Cupboard doors £1 online

Options

Comments

• BaileyB
    BaileyB Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone got the Sage Green kitchen? Just would like to see it fitted in a normal kitchen.

Thanks
  • sarah_skint
    sarah_skint Posts: 1,392 Forumite
    Options
    i would love to do up my kitchen but i've a feeling none of this would fit, i've measured my kitchen doors from left to right and they are 300mm and 500mm, but they are tall 900mm, so i reckon i'm stuffed! anyone able to help??
    coupon over here, coupon over there, every crack filled with coupons even down there
    (meaning under the buggy lol):D
  • fishfinger
    fishfinger Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    i would love to do up my kitchen but i've a feeling none of this would fit, i've measured my kitchen doors from left to right and they are 300mm and 500mm, but they are tall 900mm, so i reckon i'm stuffed! anyone able to help??

900mm are tall wall unit size and are only normally sold in the more expensive kitchen range B&Q select.
  • Odd_Fellow
    Odd_Fellow Posts: 529 Forumite
    Options
    Most were sold in the Norwich stores today. But don't worry, you can order them in store at a quid too!
  • pauleyc
    pauleyc Posts: 133 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fantastic find. Will be having a look 1st thing tomorrow. Cheers
  • pottsy_79
    pottsy_79 Posts: 94 Forumite
    Options
    Fantastic find and what a great offer. Looking through there are actually 4 types of kitchens at £1 each, I think someone already mentioned the 4th but you have to search in the special offers on the website to find it, it is the sage green one.

We have just bought 11 new cupboards and 1 set of draw fronts, plus delivery for £17! Plus last year in our local B&Q store they were selling kitchen slate floor tiles in a lovely grey colour and a cream colour for £1.50 a box, and we needed 6 boxes, so when the whole kitchen is done we will actually have done a complete make over for less than £30, all high quality stuff.

We also bought loads of paint and wall tiles when Focus closed down in our local town!

Now all we need bargains to do up the rest of the house. Wonder if B&Q will be doing £1 bathroom suites!
    :beer:Proudly paying as little as possible for stuff since birth:beer:
  • sarah03_2
    sarah03_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    ordered mine online friday night, it's due to be delivered this thursday - went into my local b&q yesterday for something else, had a look at the doors instore (i chose cherry) and was really impressed, can't wait for thursday hope i've ordered the right sizes!
  • DenBen
    DenBen Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    topsy wrote: »
    The Sage green are also in the offer but dont seem to be available instore or advertised on the site along with the other 3 styles.

Thanks for the info about the Sage Green, Topsy. I had ordered them when they were on offer at £5, but that order isn't due to be delivered till mid-July, so I've just re-ordered 20 packs at £1 each, and saved myself £80!

Going to get OH to get on to customer services to cancel the first order tomorrow. Otherwise we'll be knee deep in Sage Green kitchen doors. :rolleyes: :)
  • boiler_man
    boiler_man Posts: 377 Forumite
    Options
    DenBen wrote: »
    Thanks for the info about the Sage Green, Topsy. I had ordered them when they were on offer at £5, but that order isn't due to be delivered till mid-July, so I've just re-ordered 20 packs at £1 each, and saved myself £80!

Going to get OH to get on to customer services to cancel the first order tomorrow. Otherwise we'll be knee deep in Sage Green kitchen doors. :rolleyes: :)

There is potential that the odd door could be out of stock by the time your order is due for delivery (happenned to me 2 years ago with B&Q kitchen). Why not accept both orders and take back the £5 doors for refund when you are sure you have all you need from the £1 delivery?
  • BaileyB
    BaileyB Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    Options
    But wont it say on th website if they out of stock? So i ordered loads of doors and it could be one of them is out of stock.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure