Welcome Finance Head office address

Options
CarliJ
CarliJ Posts: 112 Forumite
Sorry if its in the wrong place, but I cant for the life of me find the head office address for Welcome Finance? Could someone point me in the right direction please ?? :rolleyes:

Thanks

C x
To quote my English Teacher:

Your life is like a path of driven snow, be careful how you tread for every mark will show.....

Comments

• view
    view Posts: 2,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 29 July 2009 at 2:08PM
    Options
    depends on where you are I think....

this might be correct but will need to check

Welcome Financial Services Ltd
    Kingston HouseCentre
    27 Business Park
    Woodhead Road
    Birstall
    Batley
    WF17 9TD
  • chuck1es
    Options
    If its a complaint you need to write to:

Compliance Department
    Mere Way
    Ruddington Fields Bussiness Park
    Ruddington
    Nottingham
    NG11 6NZ

Tel: 0845 6187804
  • chuck1es
    Options
    Can someone please help me. Welcome have just agreed to refund my PPI for the last 16 months as they admitted the original agreement was not satisfactory.( I dont think they could find it). They have stated they will refund (via cheque) all my PPI + interest charged on PPI once I sign the 'Restructured' agreement they have sent me. They have basically sent me the same agreement without PPI on it, again for the full amount of the original loan even though I have paid 16 months already. They have also stated they will backdate the loan so as to make the account accurate. The question is do I sign this 'Restructured' agreement in the absence of Welcome Finance staff and witness's and date it for the Original date of the loan. Is it legal to do that !
    It will undoubtedly save me thousands if I do it, but I am suspicious of this company I worry that they are pulling a fast one on me again !
  • kaell
    kaell Posts: 5 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    im in the same situation as you chuck but with they sent the restructured they sent it without the prepaid envelop inside so now im at the final stage of getting my money and i cant because i have no idea what address i need ...someone help
  • Tubbss
    Tubbss Posts: 444 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Hi,

Chuckles, best call Welcome to check signatures dates etc, but this is normal practice - the payments you have made onto the original agreement will be credited to the new account (less the PPI rebate which will be refunded to you, By the way, if you have any arrears or missed payments they will deduct this from any refund you may be due).

The correct address is

PPI Cancellation Team
    Mere Way
    Ruddington Fields Bussiness Park
    Ruddington
    Nottingham
    NG11 6NZ

Use 0115 9849200 rather that the 0845 number.
  • Fergie76
    Fergie76 Posts: 2,293 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I recently had problems with Welcome Finance, when my load matured.

Basically, I agreed to pay £240 amount for 36 months. They took out 37 payments, without informing me, even though my contract stated 36 payments. When I questioned this the said it was be I took the loan out on the 27th of the month and my payment date was the 1st of the month so, basically I owed them a months interest of £35. Fair enough then, so why take out a 37th payment for £240, instead of just the £35 that you say I owe you.

Anyway, I had trouble getting my my money, back. I eventually got it my writing a complaint to the address that Tubbs has posted above. I got my full £240 plus interest back.
  • gemmagilchrist
    Options
    chuck1es wrote: »
    Can someone please help me. Welcome have just agreed to refund my PPI for the last 16 months as they admitted the original agreement was not satisfactory.( I dont think they could find it). They have stated they will refund (via cheque) all my PPI + interest charged on PPI once I sign the 'Restructured' agreement they have sent me. They have basically sent me the same agreement without PPI on it, again for the full amount of the original loan even though I have paid 16 months already. They have also stated they will backdate the loan so as to make the account accurate. The question is do I sign this 'Restructured' agreement in the absence of Welcome Finance staff and witness's and date it for the Original date of the loan. Is it legal to do that !
    It will undoubtedly save me thousands if I do it, but I am suspicious of this company I worry that they are pulling a fast one on me again !

Sorry I know this is old but did you sign the new agreement?

If you really think they had lost your original one you could have gone down the unforceable route and then not have had to have paid another penny...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure